Image not available

750x1334

IMG_0917.png

๐Ÿงต Test.mensa.no is bullshit

Anonymous No. 16168747

>takes mensa's online IQ test
>bunch of basic pattern recognition puzzles.
>breezes through them all
>despite failing high school, I get an IQ score of 142
This test is so fucking stupid. I know I'm not the brightest but a score of 142?! thats ridiculous. I don't get why /sci/ takes this test seriously when you get some someone like me to score really high. I bet some of you guys can score higher than 160 on this test.

Anonymous No. 16168758

>>16168747
>some of you score higher than 160
The maximum IQ on this test is 145.

>muh failed high school
School is a humiliation ritual focusing on obedience, not intelligence.

>muh basic patterns
Yes, IQ tests in that range only tell apart the mentally handicapped from the non-retarded. Congratulations on being non-retarded. If you want an IQ test that goes beyond the usual XOR, rotations and arithmetic progressions, then try to learn actual math. There is no better test of intelligence than becoming a mathematician.

Anonymous No. 16168767

>got bored 5 questions deep
>start clicking semi-random answers that feel like they can't be 100% wrong
>finish with 20 minutes on the clock
>95 IQ
Yeah, this test is complete bullshit, unworthy of respect.

The real IQ test is probably even starting the test at all, probably have a billion viruses uploaded on my computer now since I had to disable noscript to be able to play. Oh well.

Anonymous No. 16168773

I took an iq test from a shrink once. It was speed arithmetic, word association (the shrink made me stop simply saying opposites halfway through, lmao), and a few general knowledge questions (of which I remember not getting one cause I couldn't remember which turtle painted the Sistine Chapel). Anyway, I tested at 144.

I think iq in general might just be bullshit.

Anonymous No. 16169289

>>16168773
How does general knowledge relate to IQ?