Image not available

596x753

Both, both is good..jpg

๐Ÿงต Artificially induce bipolar Mania with St John's wort? Eg: go Super Saiyan

Anonymous No. 16175842

I've been on a bit of a dive trying to figure out how to manage bipolar disorder myself and came to the conclusion that lithium was untouchable if you didn't want to die of organ failure after a year without a prescription and there's not much else besides a bunch of other while maybe not bull-shit comparatively useless holistic activities for someone like me.

But then I discovered there's something called St John's Wort which is a natural mood regulator but psychiatrists tell people with bipolar disorders not to take it because it induces Mania.

So am I insane or is it possible to not regulate but use It or something like it too raise my mood during non-manic depressive episodes to at least establish a equilibrium between poles so while the equilibrium might be extreme it's consistent, which to me or at least from experience I think that might be a lot more manageable and help me with my productivity.
And while I understand the brightest flames burn the shortest, when I'm a little bit Manic and also happy I can get more done in a day than a team of people in a week.

Anonymous No. 16175850

Might not be the exact right place for this but it's the closest fit

Anonymous No. 16175855

>>16175842
you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media

Anonymous No. 16175871

>>16175855
There's little to no cave paintings of human faces.

Anonymous No. 16176019

>>16175842
It's great for depression, as in it actually works with no side effects (some increased photo-sensitivity, but who cares) so you might as well try.

Also ignore these two posters above, they are bots.