Image not available

1080x1080

the+god+particle-....png

🗑️ 🧵 Is there a scientific proof of god?

Anonymous No. 16180437

Is it possible for science to prove there's a god but in some other way? What if god isn't powerful or omniscient, but simply just a very old parent that let their kids do whatever they want? I want to finally know the truth if god is unironically real or not.

Anonymous No. 16180454

>>16180437
The fine tuned Universe is in and of itself scientific proof of God, the alternative is statistically impossible and pure cope. There are literally only two options to explain the fine tuned Universe. God or to world's most unlikely event happened and everything was perfect and all this perfect existence came from nothing. Just because. See one is logical, the other cope delusion from children trapped in adult bodies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_universe

Anonymous No. 16180461

>>16180437
bullshit like this needs to be a bannable offense. this is strictly not science and math related, and you know it.

Anonymous No. 16180465

>>16180437
It is not possible. Literally any argument/test someone can make to disprove the existence, someone can just be "well what if God was beyond that test"

Anonymous No. 16180467

>>16180454
It's impossible for people to observe a non-fine tuned universe so those random variables are equal.

Anonymous No. 16180468

I think that one guy talking about the Fine tune universe is quite lost and accidentally clicked the science board instead of the religion nutcase board. Like dude, you act like you already know everything about the universe? No one knows the truth for 100%, we have to accept that there are many different theories.

Anonymous No. 16180489

>>16180468
>>16180461
How should this be bannable, what is your problem? Why is speaking of god is so horrible here? I'm not even saying he's powerful or beyond anything, we're talking about our origins. Maybe the beginning of the universe, the first particle could be our greatest mother and father, I want to expand and know more about our existence.

Anonymous No. 16180556

>>16180465
What about observation of space, or some science object, fucking I don't know anymore. Maybe you're right, god unironically doesn't exist and the only reason why we have religion is to give faith and control the masses. We live in a lawless non-moral meaningless world now.

Anonymous No. 16180559

>>16180489
This is the math and science board. Where in your op is there something related to math and science? This is spam. If you can't recognize that, you need to stop posting. We are not talking about our origins. You're asking a question that is very, very evidently untestable. You sound like my schizo friend who failed out of simple college majors twice.

Anonymous No. 16180568

>>16180559
ok how do i delete?

Georg No. 16180606

What do you mean by “prove”?
What do you mean by “god”?
What do you mean by “the truth”?
What do you mean by “real”?

The big bang could be regarded as evidence for god.

If there is something, then there might be a creative power or an origin/source of creation (= god).
If there is nothing, then there might be creative power (= god) that created an illusion.

Two people can create another human being. The creative power that creates a human being may be considered to be god. So birth provides evidence for god.