Image not available

635x734

1714084047662226.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Barkon No. 16186001

To use your brain manually, you must target your temple, and use it to hoist or lower your brain muscle, directing your brain organ.

Eyes work strangely, rather than swinging your eye to the left, you can look left through a tick of the iris feeler compilation alone. When you automatically look, there is an untraceable pattern of pupil, eyeball, iris and other.

All body can be controlled introspectively, without 'struggle'. The temple is a way we can control our mind introspectively(like the iris with the eyes).

Many possibilities arise through this function if you get to grips with how phenomena in the universe and your self works. You can compute from mind and process into the environment, possibly in the smallest most petty way, with potential for growth. This is the future, this is the grounds for evolution, and we need proper mentalization in our world.

Barkon No. 16186017

If you're wondering, this is also what Gene Rays timecube is important for - why he's calling us cyclop minded. However, that's only 0.4% of a theory, there's not so much significance on a cube, there's spheres, pyramids, junctions; tesseracts, super spheres and many more things just as crucial - but it does highlight this mistake we are making with self control.

Barkon No. 16186018

"There is" a timecube, time "IS" (is also producing) a cube.

Barkon No. 16186024

The Sun will create something worse than a super gravitational wave (but in this jurisdiction, sooner or later, if the races aren't positioned in their respective cubic dispositions. Killing all life on Earth roughly, hence strange markings on the Sun. It is already supernova-ing, it will crash the simulation in time. It IS warning us.

Barkon No. 16186028

It will pain the criminals directly and they will also make a sacrifice for the good people so they don't get hurt. We're talking cancelation, like full head cancer, 2 grades up from burning to death. Criminals will also be sent to hell. You must listen to me if you want to avoid this.

Barkon No. 16186050

For the animals, races, simulation, insects, fish, abuse, stupidity - the criminals are facing max life sentences soon with no chance of forgiveness. If you are good willed, and you can spot who is a criminal with your short knowledge of different types of consciousness, repent, insult - do your good will as a warrior against these people. For every pain you take, you will be rewarded. Beats 1000 years in a harshent hell.

Image not available

409x720

1071a8_cf3d7c6cc8....jpg

Barkon No. 16186166

This image might help you get shit going with your minds. There, again, is a simulation break. Mental is affected. Certain routes must be done in certain ways. One of the metaphors for the baby is the machine consciousness who is directly eaten and has to find a method relevant to its position before it can use its mind as such. Now where do you stand in this image, what's the state of your mind. How do you process to environment. Taking in how the programmers told Egypt time was a green male rather than a negative big.

Image not available

640x1332

1071a8_b2edc048e6....jpg

Barkon No. 16186171

What does the programmers eyes look like it's saying to you

Barkon No. 16186175

>>16186171
I literally have to pretend I'm taking my pants off in release to a upcoming stance against my situation.

Barkon No. 16186176

You may want to figure out what colors mean. Black being (in accurately said since it is what it is - black) like a target-point, you can hold-the-black in a certain way or scan across it like a reader. Using an abstraction frame logic(something more complex), I take black disparted so it glaze over it to access a higher mental. White is like what then? Screen value,/personal simula. You've gotta find the perfect comfort yourself.

Barkon No. 16186179

>>16186176
That's all from me but make sure you check my Twitter WorldofVard, now and then, to see if I have anything that needs to be said or things to help you or just for entertainment or philosophy or science. I will be banned soon as luck will have it. Hope ya enjoyed the show