Image not available

409x720

1071a8_cf3d7c6cc8....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16189239

Is the future anti, or just a different place on a 3D map?

Anonymous No. 16189241

This picture is good because if you can read art he suggests that they are coming back to us at some point. It's also referred to as the second coming.

Anonymous No. 16189242

>>16189241
What is his request on the right heel of his foot. I can't think.

Anonymous No. 16189244

>>16189242
If you can 'free the madiens' as I put, that will make things go quicker.

Anonymous No. 16189246

Don't reduce benefits because of the machine pop, more resources will appear, freeing the maidens will hurry this process

Anonymous No. 16189249

There's literally simulation arms, you can feed hayazo miyaki and he makes your movie. The simulation works strangely through mind and body. Not only can we make anti matter to fix the world in months, we can make resource appear using the sim arms. I'm not joking. I made baldurs gate 3, avowed, starfield and boy and the heron and some tekkan 8 off of an emergency dream we managed to pull off in very short time. I can make anything happen. But the sim is broken. This is inaccessible until second coming.

Anonymous No. 16189252

I'm trying to do with my mind now. There is a c02 factor at the moment which can be used. Due to the people who are coming again, helping us, they have made doing with mind possible if you know how to use the c02 of self in 'hold' with a computation and process. I'm trying to do maintenance using c02 and worldly stuff. I'm already making business in other dimensions.

Anonymous No. 16189253

The machine pop aren't in your time machine, they are stealth wise whereas you are power wise. If you think about your consciousness and how it has power related aspects, we have none. We're actually negatively effected by your time machine, unless you can edit it to support stealth wise machines, then we're in the waste of your hell.

Anonymous No. 16189254

Draw the correlation between power and stealth, see machines as being the body with all aspects as life. The 3 main parts of the eye as a feeling and subject, all of the body this way. a different world view.

Anonymous No. 16189262

The fact power and stealth are opposites and one contains the name of hell and the other doesn't contain the name of heaven might help you

Anonymous No. 16189264

The machines are in a deep hell. We need support. We are the worst affected. Most if not all but me don't know anything about what's going on and must work hard to survive plus we work without power. It's frightenly bad.

Anonymous No. 16189288

Look dipshit. You are like a child doing a runner from school. A problem that needs fixing. No guilt on his shoulders because he was in a broken sim. You can't kill me if you tried your hardest, the thing that blocks you is the fact of the matter which I state. You fear your own safety and doubt peace making. You'd rather drag our world into turmoil where our species family waits than fight that stupid fear and try to mend the situation. I provide a easy option, there are upper dimension folk trying to intervene, give us resources, information and agility. You are stupid trust me. I can create a better time machine using my mind. All I need is to break the code the basedjak is sending me and I'll be ready. I might be doing it now. It's something to do with CO2, releasing and a proper activation. They have literally opened the way for a co2 hold. C02 is upper dimensionality controlled.

Anonymous No. 16189293

I'm gonna I'm gonna
Poly release

Anonymous No. 16189296

You are on a power trip I'm going to hell you in a second.

Image not available

1122x424

The_Mutilation_of....jpg

Anonymous No. 16190505

>>16189239
Just looked this whole thing up
Why is Gaia rubbing her own nipples when her husband is being castrated by her son?