Image not available

641x612

hatredguy.png

๐Ÿงต BANK HACK

Anonymous No. 16189545

okay lets say you are the system administrator of the central bank of your country, how easy it is to rob that bank and what are your steps to rob it withut any evidence and not getting caught. You are system administrator/information security guy

Anonymous No. 16189551

>>16189545
Fuck off jew.

Anonymous No. 16189591

>>16189545
If you'd like a plot to a psychological thriller

the left hand path death metal hacker volcel, endures multi year humiliation building a cover to get sys admin position at the new york fed. Looked good to HR, fucked some of the milfs in the C-suite and managed to get some minor black mail on a mid level being groomed for seniorship.

A part of the process is painstakingly slow, plotting out the network topology of all the banks, their affiliate. But you waste no time scraping around in secret for anything related to armed militia, and other organized crime lending. Initial leads are obtained from sleeping with the c suite and getting an in to a trafficiking ring in the caribean, where you get to pose as a client for their wares.

In the process you get names and account numbers of the worst of the worst around the world, and who their creditors are.

you than begin writing 'the program'. A meshnet that mocks a federal reserve primary dealer. Its job is to open a reverse repo operation with each of the gangs your solicited during your undercover op with the fed, under the shadow bank. After turning on the program from an airgapped lenovo using a usb radio transceiver, and running for cover with the message to all the gangs. Threaten to cause trouble if they close the reverse repos.

Of course you have rigged a money laundering botnet through swiss bank accounts, monero, and the caymans that siphonss from this list as well.

have the goons fight the fed for their fill
live modestly on the sea

Image not available

498x345

taken-i-will-find....gif

Anonymous No. 16190720

>>16189545
>at a central bank
I would guess it's impossible. It's all ledger entries and if you try to fuck over one of your clients (who would be the giga corp banks) they have a set of skills that make them a nightmare for people like you

Anonymous No. 16191984

I use my hacker's tool, the 'deck and jack right in

Anonymous No. 16191991

>>16189545
There are a number of things you can do, but it depends on what you mean by central banking. The fed for example can control loan rates to push the market into predictable cycles for harvesting. Inform your friends of what is going to happen and they all make more money.
The more general condition is pretty much the same thing, except it is in creating artificial busts and then lobbying governments and others to pay off your incompetence. This is the historical charge against central banking.