Image not available

4128x1856

20240523_185703.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16189756

Escape velocity bypassing terraforming flexible tubes containing contracting gravitational drives Using gravitational orbital signal Stochastics placed around the hull of a spaceship

The hull is surrounded by tubes which suck in particles arround it, even particles from the ground using self cleaning gravitational drivers that contract and expand at various wavelengths frequencies and amplitudes to facilitate the spaceship generating a conglomeration of heavy particles thus quasi and effectively creating a microplanet capable of carrying the spaceship in its orbit surpassing its escape velocity. Albeit effective and theoretically possible to built, it is destructive and expensive, pro cons

The pros would furthermore be that it does not require dangerous rocket fuel but electricity most of all the cons would be the lower the gravity generated the slower it would take to get the spaceship into space

Anonymous No. 16189762

It would be like a senkrecht starter or vertical starter using tubes that warp gravity around the ship, relativistically speaking of how fast it is possible for a ship like this to start without employing microsingularities aka micro black holes as drivers, i havent calculated that one yet

Anonymous No. 16189765

schizophasia thread

Anonymous No. 16189770

>>16189765
Thanks troll

Anonymous No. 16189777

*takes another hit* yeee so basically that's how we use harmonious resonance of quantum effects to propel things. It really is that shrimple

Anonymous No. 16189797

>>16189777
Dem noobs not doing crack beer and kratom while being creative at theoretical physics

Anonymous No. 16189814

Any questions?

I would build this type of spaceship myself but the aliens ruling this world keeping us mortal and reincarnated always sabotage the real spaceship plans

Anonymous No. 16189818

>>16189756
Its like a low energy non structure preserving rudimentary tractor ray