Image not available

1132x1777

Periodic-Table-Ch....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16190069

What is the consensus on the periodic table being wrong? And a new one being right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BMyuddHws&pp=ygUedGVycmVuY2UgaG93YXJkIHBlcmlvZGljIHRhYmxl

I know Terrance Howard is a mad man. However he is talking about Walter Russels work.

From what I can gather this new table works on octaves, and everything relates to one another and can turn into the next element.

Anonymous No. 16190122

>>16190069
>What is the consensus on the periodic table being wrong?
I mean, the standard one isn't necessarily wrong. It's just one way to display information. It could lead to certain rigid thought patterns such as the existence of a solid unchangeable object such as a proton. I mean, protons do seem to exist, but the current way of thinking has us believing that the only way to create or change elements is to shift around protons, neutrons, and electrons. It doesn't tell us where they come from, why they exist, or how to create or modify them.

>And a new one being right?
If it works it works. If we can create and modify elements with vibrations then it would point more toward this chart being a better and more accurate representation of how reality works. That's all it is though, a representation of how things work. I always thought it was strange how misshapen and lopsided and weird the standard table was. If reality really Is a bunch of waves then it would be fairly easy to prove by creating new matter with vibrations. Someone could put it to the test and get us that much closer to understanding things

Anonymous No. 16190163

>>16190069
So how do we use berylium to separate out the hydrogen from water and make fuel?

Anonymous No. 16190241

>>16190069
>octaves
Because the elements "double" in a meaningful way every period. Of course

Anonymous No. 16190644

>>16190069
That looks like a picture from the book "the universal one by Walter Russell" whom created an element's chart with minerals and metals that, well... as he put it... did not exist in our planet. The guy was always high on LSD or psilocybin, so who knows. But yeah.

Anonymous No. 16190677

>>16190644
THIS!
It's just generic psychedelia pseudointellectual new age bullshit that has been rehashed yet again.

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 16190694

>>16190069
Arsenic toxicity is a lie. Or it could have been confused with thallium.

Anonymous No. 16190695

>>16190069
Arsenic toxicity is a lie. Or it could be confused with thallium.