Image not available

469x385

IMG_4196.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16191771

is it true that engineers, physicists, and mathematicians all have quirks and are a bit weird? have you met people like this?

Anonymous No. 16191787

>>16191771
Most of the engineers are just normies except for the rare ones with exceptionally high IQ. But of all physishits and mathematicians I observed, around 10% of them were acting weirdly as if they suffered a brain damage from studying too hard.

Anonymous No. 16191808

>>16191771
>engineers, physicists, and mathematicians
the greatest in those discipline actually think of us mortals as cattle so they don't bother explain to you what they're thinking or doing, hence they look weird to you and me but for people in their IQ bracket they're normal.
it's like you look at a retarded person and think they're weird and retarded persons also think normal people are weird.
us mortal and them are simply at different intelligence brackets, almost like different species but somewhat intelligible to each other.

Anonymous No. 16191817

>>16191771
Not in the sense of the hollywood nerd stereotype. Many of the engineers I knew were actually closer to chad, into fitness and always had girls. From what I've experienced, the ultra NEEEERD perma-virgins tend to be kinda dumb. None of the freaks that sat in the hallway eating lunch playing "Magic the Gathering" made honour roll or participated in the I.B. programs at my HS. Also none of the drama freaks and alt-kids became stars. Maybe they work in coffee shops now? In any case at University dysgenic nerds were quite rare.

Anonymous No. 16191818

>>16191817
BTW, that's not a knock on MTG, cool game, but don't reveal your power level. Play it at home with friends over, not in the hallway of your school while Stacey has to step over you and gets the ick.

Anonymous No. 16191926

>>16191817
>Many of the engineers
what in the... no one associates engineers with genius. how delusional can you get? engineering is a bog standard middle class job...

Anonymous No. 16191928

>>16191818
delusional incel... thinks he's a chad because he looks at internet memes. can only talk in meme lingo. zero self-insight. what an embarrassing mess.

Anonymous No. 16191945

>>16191926
>genius
A phrase never mentioned. Are you retarded?
>>16191928
>internet memes
I wonder where you think you are? In any case, kys and go back (in that order).

Anonymous No. 16192028

>>16191771
I'm in a PhD program for EE in a school that's very competitive. I don't think I know a single American student in my program that doesn't have some sort of ADHD/Autism/anxiety disorder. It's even worse for the few math and physics students I've interacted with.

Oddly enough, this doesn't seem to be as much of an issue for foreign students who seem to generally be less fucked mentally (though they all cheat like crazy and generally don't do particularly great work compared to the locals).

Anonymous No. 16192263

>>16191771
Is bing bong theory a good tv show?

Anonymous No. 16192583

>>16191808
>actually think of us mortals as cattle so they don't bother explain to you what they're thinking or doing, hence they look weird to you and me but for people in their IQ bracket they're normal.

hahaha it's weird how true this is. normies think I'm fucking weird when I'm independently figuring out how things work and I just cannot be assed to explain to them what I'm thinking or doing. When I do feel like telling them they just fluoride me or get pissed and assume I'm being arrogant or a psycho or something. Hard not to think of them poorly, to be honest.