Image not available

754x1215

hd560s.jpg

๐Ÿงต tinnitus

Anonymous No. 16191971

i don't know where to post this. i was busy talking shit about headphones and then things got too real with anons describing their experience with tinnitus. i never took it seriously and i think i made fun of someone asking me if it was necessary for my laptop fan to be that loud because it was exacerbating his tinnitus
so without going too ot in that thread i learned that tinnitus is similar to a loud brain thought but it's persistent and won't go away. it sounds real even if it isn't. it can be agitated by sounds that are mostly normal. it wasn't clear if anything other than 'focusing' could calm it.
so my questions are these especially if you have tinnitus. do you think there's any relation between it and an intrusive thought? if you follow the normal recommendation for those you get out of your mind and into your body. have you tried brain improving supps like lions mane? have you tried brain killing supps like alcohol to maybe kill the annoying part of your brain? does anything work?
to save you the effort hd560s and a decent dac like a g3 are probably the lowest cost premium experience and anything more is jerking off or niche preference.

Anonymous No. 16192103

idgaf you pansy.

for me its

Image not available

2817x2117

Brian Tomasik.jpg

Anonymous No. 16192144

Brian Tomasik's experience dealing with tinnitus and methods of treating it:
https://briantomasik.com/my-very-mild-tinnitus/

Anonymous No. 16192206

is this an ad I cannot tell?!