Image not available

928x1312

T-shirt vector gr....png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16193573

have you ever had an original thought? what counts as such? is an inane word salad original? what is then?

martiolo No. 16193594

I think that all thoughts we have are a combinations of previously memories and experiencies. Because that, we aren't avaible to imagine a thing that we had never seen before, but we are to imagine a thing that is composed with parts that we had seen before, like an unicorn that is a irreal animal that is made with real animal parts: wings, a horse body and the horn. Therefore, we can't generate an absolutely orginal thought, but only a new combination of information that could be new or not in this world. But we can't know that, because we can't see anothers minds and its thoughts. Have you another opinion or idea?

Anonymous No. 16193599

>is a word salad original.
Sure. You can pick ~30 words out of the dictionary at random and put them together and it's extremely unlikely that they'll ever appear in that sequence again, past or future.

>what is then
Who cares?
Ironically there is a pretty good quote that comes to mind.
It's from some paper that goes along the lines of "I will not be providing citations because it is inconsequential to me whether or not others have come to these same conclusions."