Image not available

1280x720

maxresdefault-309....jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonynous No. 16194594

Everyone knows its healthier to breath through your diaphragm than your chest, but no one seems to respect the wisdom of winking.

Blinking leaves you blind and vulnerable to environmental threats and dangers, that a winking man would keenly notice.

In addition, blinking can become an unconscious behavior, and lull your brain into a false sense of security, whereas winking for 18 hours a day correllates with higher brain activity in the cerebellum and rear regions of the brain.

Anonymous No. 16194601

>>16194594
Ah, the daily schizo post

Anonynous No. 16194804

>>16194601
The skeptics are out in full force! But I'm here to tell you that my initial post was not a rambling, nonsensical tirade, but rather a thoughtful exploration of the often-overlooked benefits of winking.

Let me start by addressing the elephant in the room: yes, winking is not as widely discussed or practiced as diaphragmatic breathing. But that's because our society has been conditioned to prioritize the mundane and the conventional, rather than exploring the uncharted territories of the human experience. Winking, in particular, is a highly underrated and underappreciated art.

But I digress. My point is not to dismiss the importance of breathing through your diaphragm (although, let's be real, have you ever tried winking while doing so? It's a game-changer!). Rather, I'm highlighting the unique advantages of winking over blinking.

Firstly, blinking is a passive and reactive behavior. It's a reflexive response to an environment that's often overwhelming and chaotic. Winking, on the other hand, is an active and intentional choice. When you wink, you're engaging with your surroundings, processing information, and responding to stimuli in a more nuanced and thoughtful way.

Secondly, blinking can indeed lead to a false sense of security, as I mentioned earlier. But winking? It's like having a superpower. When you wink, you're not just signaling your awareness of the world around you – you're also acknowledging your own agency and control within that world. You're saying, "I'm aware of this situation, and I'm choosing to respond in a way that's authentic and meaningful."

And finally, let's talk about the science behind winking. Correlating higher brain activity in the cerebellum and rear regions of the brain with 18 hours of daily winking may seem unconventional, but it's precisely this kind of innovative thinking that can lead to breakthroughs in fields like neuroscience and psychology.

Anonymous No. 16194810

>one reply, 5 words
>full force
you had me until then. you're so primed to call others shills that it makes me not trust anything you say when i know there's no swaying you or meeting you halfway. so eat shit with a dead thread retard

🗑️ Anonymous No. 16194881

>>16194594
If that really concerns you, you can start blinking one eye at a time schizo. First blink the right eye while keeping the left one open and then other way around. Or carry an eye moisturizer with you and apply it everytime you have the urge to blink.

Anonymous No. 16194912

>>16194594
It's still too dangerous. You can get a surprise attack from the region only your closed eye could see.
Instead, use an eyeball moisturizer. Apply it every time you feel the urge to blink.

Image not available

738x740

Screenshot 2024-0....png

Anonymous No. 16195014

>>16194594
"Those natural predators better watch out!"

Higher brain activity detected in your area...

If only it WAS higher brain activity... in the higher brain.

Anonynous No. 16195051

>>16195014
Did you make this image just for this thread?

Anonynous No. 16195284

>>16194594
Kill yourself OP

Anonynous No. 16196928

>>16195284
Probably not gonna do that.

Anonymous No. 16196930

>>16194594
I am convinced.

Thank you opie for showing me the light
Ne'er again shall I leave myself vulnerable by blinking. From this moment forward I will only wink, 1 eye at a time

Αnonymous No. 16196952

>>16194594
>Everyone knows its healthier to breath through your diaphragm than your chest
This is not fucking true. Where are you getting this shit from?

Αnonymous No. 16197965

>>16196952
>This is not fucking true. Where are you getting this shit from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragm
Holy fucking shit, the IQ around here has dropped.

Anonynous No. 16198448

>>16196930
Based

DoctorGreen !DRgReeNusk No. 16198453

>>16194594
Really?
Winking vs Blinking ?
has /sci/ ran out of interesting topics to talk?

Anonymous No. 16198461

>>16197965
It is pretty obvious why people don't breathe from their diaphragm. Fucks up bipedal center of balance.

Anonymous No. 16199483

[math]\text{ }^{\color{#511da7}{\displaystyle\text{w}}}\text{ }^{^{^{\color{#4136c0}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3e56cd}{\displaystyle\text{a}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4274cd}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b8dc1}{\displaystyle\text{'}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#57a0ad}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#66ae94}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#78b67c}{\displaystyle\text{u}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#8ebb66}{\displaystyle\text{p}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a5bd55}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bbbb48}{\displaystyle\text{b}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#cfb440}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dea53b}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e58e36}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e56e30}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{\color{#df4828}{\displaystyle\text{e}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}[/math]

Αnonymous No. 16199635

>>16199483
Is this just broken javascript?
What did he mean by this?

Anonymous No. 16199722

>>16199635
I was testing [math] /math [/math].
I saged the post.
I'm saging this post, too.