Image not available

3040x1060

bones.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16196063

So I'm supposed to believe that all these bones migrated throughout a fish's body, serving absolutely no purpose and wasting development calories until they all magically became a perfect working foot by pure random chance

But 200 million new chickens are born every single day and not a single one of them has ever had a single bone out of place in the last 5000 years, let alone bones moving throughout their entire body growing new limbs

LOL

Image not available

1000x1000

giant-mudskipper-....jpg

Anonymous No. 16196097

>>16196063
>a fish's body
Many millions of fish bodies.

>serving absolutely no purpose
what do you mean? the function is right there, they changed from from functional swimming fins, to transitory fins like those of mudskippers (pic relevant), and onto functional paws and legs.

>by pure random chance
The mutations were by chance, the selection isn't. Only that which allows the animal to reproduce more tends to get selected, with some exceptions such as genetic drift or Fisherian runaway selection. Things that hinder reproduction tend to, well, not be reproduced!

>a perfect working foot
that doesn't exist in nature since all animals are still evolving. There is no "final organism" in evolution. Even those who have retained a somewhat stable body shapes, like horseshoe crabs and sharks, have evolved biochemically. In other words, the mechanics inside their cells and their bio systems aren't the same.

>But 200 million new chickens are born every single day and not a single one of them has ever had a single bone out of place in the last 5000 years
deformed animals are born everyday all over the world, you know that well, come on. Most are failures, but sometimes, something helps put more replicas in this world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXi_38shGvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7sM-0biOR0
etc

Anonymous No. 16196104

>>16196063
Poor bait but I'll respond.

>serving absolutely no purpose
clasping unto mating partners, digging bottom mud or sand, staying still on a surface

>wasting development calories
doesn't matter if those calories can be sustained

>until they all magically became a perfect working foot by pure random chance
natural and sexual selection isn't random chance

>not a single one of them has ever had a single bone out of place in the last 5000 years
chickens are under heavy breeding selection by humans, so bad argument

Dumb bait is dumb

Image not available

1280x720

darwinism.jpg

Anonymous No. 16196419

>>16196104

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Disgraced Sprinkler Designer Peasant No. 16196427

>>16196063
>But 200 million new chickens are born every single day and not a single one of them has ever had a single bone out of place in the last 5000 years,
Based

Anonymous No. 16196499

>>16196419
God set up the system to be dynamic allowing offspring to vary slightly from their parents. Finite resources means offspring have to compete, their variation makes the completion unequal. The survivors are naturally selected for.

Anonymous No. 16197494

>>16196097
>that doesn't exist in nature since all animals are still evolving. There is no "final organism" in evolution.
You definitely "jumped the shark" or "skipped the mudskip" so-to-say here trying to explain this to the OP. While I think ~100 IQs might still get what you explained before that line, understanding that concept requires being quite bright. It upends their entire world views, because suddenly that which seemed concrete (animal shapes, species themselves) start losing coherence and the quasi-teleological reason behind their existence.

Anonymous No. 16197569

>>16196097
An analogy =/= science
Only the evolutionist thinks coloring bones the same color is proof of anything.

Anonymous No. 16197571

>>16196097
Solid post nothing to add OP BTFO

Image not available

750x554

seinfeld.jpg

Anonymous No. 16197704

>>16196104
>Poor bait
>I'll respond.
Why?