Image not available

1001x1001

61f1PFOpYeL.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16198255

I just realized the hand creme I bought for home-made rubber hole lubrication purposes is PEPPERMINT hand creme.

You so wise in the ways of science, is that a bonus feature (I've heard rumors of altoid head, but rumors are hardly reliable), or has this revelation swapped it from a future good time to a horrible idea and I should go find something a little less zesty?

>inevitable 4chan answer of try it faggot and find out
I've already had one foolhardy injury from making/trying these things, that's why I bought the lotion, I'm not looking for another.

Anonymous No. 16198274

>Do moids really?

Anonymous No. 16198292

>>16198274
Look bud. I'm already 30, basically a kissless virgin if you ignore 1 day that had a lot of bad attempts because I have no idea how to actually kiss, I'm a manlet, I'm a wagey working retail, I have nothing left to lose from making one because this is the closest thing to pussy I will likely ever get unless I start engaging in guaranteed ways to get STDs.

Meanwhile, I also have an incessant curiosity generally only held back by potential bad consequences, of which I foresaw none going in. Nor did I even set out to make it out of coomerness, I just kind of realized I had all 5 pieces of exodia fall into my lap and went "well, fuck now I kind of want to make one and see if it's actually worth" And then ripped a small hole in my foreskin because copious lubrication is a very relevant step apparently, or at the very least is for people that are uncircumcised.

So, Attempt 2, now with lube.

Anonymous No. 16198294

>>16198255
>I've already had one foolhardy injury from making/trying these things
storytime, faggot

Image not available

243x264

1715879281565549.png

Anonymous No. 16198319

>>16198292
>I'm already 30, basically a kissless virgin

Anonymous No. 16198407

>>16198294
You already got the story. Frenulum microtear. Hardly dangerous, a common injury the body expects to an extent, only took like 4 days to heal good as new, especially because it was only a microtear, it didn't even bleed after it first ripped. But annoyingly uncomfortable to be sure.

Anonymous No. 16198439

Wait, you might be asking because you're planning your own experiments.
If you want instructions, Internet, though the specific foam pieces I'm using is packaging trash from my job.
If you want an analysis of where I think I went wrong:
>1. Made V1 too tight, basically had to force entry. I didn't actually do any measuring, figured if I could kind of get two fingers in the foam that inspired the idea in the first place that that was probably fine. Once it was built I could I tell it was reeeally tight but everybody clamors about how you want a girl to be tight as security at fort knox, so eh? Experiments says: There's a limit to that, was indeed too tight. Estimation may have been bad because despite being a manlet I'm larger than normal, might have worked for a normal size.
V2? foam premeasured. Snug, but not impenetrable deathgrip.
>2. Insufficient lubrication. After multiple attempts and technique adjustments to penetrating V1 completely failed I remembered the advice that "anal needs more lube than you think it should" which with it being too tight would probably apply, and that some people use spit for fapping. So I attempted to fix this by smearing the inside slick with my precum since that and PH neutralization is literally it's purpose. That did get me in (with some effort), at least the unsheathed head, but probably needed something even slicker to keep my foreskin from catching given that it is not actually a wet pussy and produces no lubrication of its own.
V2 solution? The other thing people apparently use for fapping, lotion.
>3. I was probably being too fast? Since I could get the head in which is roughly approximating my usual masturbation technique, I tried to go my usual speed, but with some later full shaft masturbatory experimentation (after healing obviously) I've found out that basically anything involving my foreskin being pulled down needs to be taken much slower in addition to more well lubricated (see issue 2).

Anonymous No. 16198450

>>16198439
As for why issue 3, I think I may have a minor case of adolescent phimosis left over simply because I never unsheath the thing except for a couple second in the shower. When it healed back it healed back looser, which is typical for frenulum breve related breakages or surgical correction. Maybe still a little tighter than it should be, but apparently that fixes through stretching via more of that slow and steady unsheathing style of masturbation. So now I've got a medical excuse lmao.
In any case, V2 solution is obvious, go slower and if the foreskin still catches at the entrance despite the wider hole and increased lubrication, just stop, even if I'm partway in. Besides if it's that tight I'll probably wear my dick spines raw and that wouldn't be fun either.

SO.
back to the topic at hand. Is peppermint gonna feel pleasant and or is it gonna burn like a motherfucker.

>Just buy a onahole and water based lube.
THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GOONING. IT'S ABOUT RESEARCH. I WOULD JUST FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER 4 DAYS OF UNFORESEEN MINOR DICK PAIN.

Anonymous No. 16198452

>>16198255
>>16198292
>>16198439
>>16198450
nigga just buy a damn fleshlight, jesus fucking christ. you're not a teenager trying to hide his jizz socks, you're a grown ass man. christ.

Anonymous No. 16198465

>>16198450
How do we know your work isn't plagiarized? There is a lot of that going around academia these days.
Do you have any data tables?
How many iterations have you tried?
What is your cost per unit?
50 dollar for 5% of your company, final offer.

Anonymous No. 16198469

>>16198407
those suck, mine is just gone after so many tears

Anonymous No. 16198785

>>16198469
jesus dude. why keep repeating the same literally painful mistakes? prevent tears, prevent tears.
... i realize that's a homograph so maybe doesn't read well, but now that i've pointed out it's one that should clear up any confusion.

>>16198452
>nigga just buy a damn fleshlight,
>>16198450
perhaps you can't read
>>Just buy a onahole and water based lube.
>THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GOONING. IT'S ABOUT RESEARCH.
My fundamental question of "does/can this actually work or is it just gooners being desperate for anything that even halfway resembles a pussy" would not be answered. I know fleshlights work. I don't know if these jerry-rigged DIY ones work.

Also, I have 3 roommates and a reputation for being nigh-on asexual, so there actually is a bit of hiding this particular endeavor.

But lastly and more importantly, even if I did buy a fleshlight, I'd still need to know the answer to OP, "Does peppermint lotion work safely and comfortably on dicks?"

Anonymous No. 16199534

>>16198255
I have had personal experience with pepermint oil soap
do not get it in your balls
I cannot stress this enough, it's painful for a good period of time afterwards
otherwise, it's pretty much ok, I bet if its lube is probably menthol or something that just makes a cooling effect to a minor degree. Peppermint oil is on a whole nother level.

Anonymous No. 16199702

>>16198255
>thread forbidden in /diy/ is completely acceptable in /sci/
Buy a silicone based medical lube jelly idiot, that costs what, $5 the 100ml bottle? Do try the peppermint one, I bet you'll like it but I don't know if that will kill your dick nerve ends.

Anonymous No. 16199712

>>16198292
Dude. Buy an onahole. Not only that, if it 's possible for you, buy a torso onahole, something like PuniAna DX Kiwami. I want one of those. It's a worthy investment, but if you want something more hideable get a small hip. If you can't order those online go to any sex shop and get whatever they have. Go to /jp/ and check the onahole thread there

Anonymous No. 16199776

>>16199712
>Dude. Buy an onahole
I thought /sci/ was supposed to be the smartest board.

I've already answered this twice.
>>16198785
>>16198450

>>16199534
Mmm, fair enough.

actually, it occurs to me I could probably just test it on some other mucous membrane and probably get a good approximation with much less risk.

>>16199702
combining silicon lube with any petroleum based is a horrible idea. It starts to melt it. I already know not to do that.

Anonymous No. 16200025

>>16199776
>actually, it occurs to me I could probably just test it on some other mucous membrane and probably get a good approximation with much less risk.
mf would rather snort mint oil instead

Anonymous No. 16200034

>>16200025
i can just smear it on the very tip end right inside the nostril.
The nose is built for expelling foreign irritants. A lot easier to blow my suddenly running nose than un-chemical burn my dick, if things really do go south.

Image not available

330x647

1717024541261943.png

Anonymous No. 16200039

>>16200034
Some additional experiments you could try snorting/JO with considering you're acting like an underage who can't buy a damn fleshlight and pick it up at an amazon locker
>Filé powder (or okra in a blender)
>pic related is sold at walmart, based on what vets use to birth horses
>the combination of gelatin and fat that's dripped when cooking ribs
>grapefruit juice
>hagfish slime
all of which would probably hurt less than peppermint oil in your urethra

Anonymous No. 16200044

>>16200039
>all of which would probably hurt less than peppermint oil in your urethra
you're saying that like you know for sure it would hurt. if you know for sure it's a bad idea to use peppermint hand cream, that's all you had to say, that was literally the question asked in OP. I don't know why this is getting you so riled up, it's a very simple question.

>pick it up at an amazon locker
the fuck is that

Anonymous No. 16200052

>>16200044
If you actually lived in a fucking apartment with 3 roommates, you'd know.
want to buy shit without anyone but your tech overlords knowing? you buy your shit through (even outside amazon they do shipping services to lockers) amazon and pick them up at a whole foods or the local UPS store lockers. No PO box needed or notification sent to your "roommates".

Anonymous No. 16200109

>>16200052
i live in a rented 4 bedroom HOUSE with three roommates, splitting the rent between us. there's a normal mailbox.

so it's basically a amazon specific PO box that has no government registration? Neat. I don't really buy anything that justifies that sort of thing, but good to know it's an option.

Anonymous No. 16200116

>>16200109
It is so your packages dont get nogged.

Anonymous No. 16200201

>>16200116
ah. well if for some reason I ever stop subleasing this unusually affordable house, and it's not to a house of my own (I've got a fuckton saved, but house prices keep climbing so the amount of relative progress hasn't grown. here's hoping more banks die and there's another bubble pop.) I'll keep it in mind. Not that I ever order much of anything period, not just things that might need discretion. But things I do order tend to be relatively expensive, like replacing a 10 year old laptop after it dies. So worth investing in to prevent theft, even if it's just for whatever month I buy an item in.