Image not available

1024x1024

1717042082739556m.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16201940

why lazy people exist, they're present in every race or ethnic group

people who want to do nothing, some even don't want to feed themselves, THAT lazy

is it shitty parenting or unironic hidden gene?
maybe these people are low iq?

Image not available

472x433

all of them.png

Anonymous No. 16201945

>>16201940
Redundancy is the closest thing to God you're going to find. Someone has to be there to pick up the pieces after the children are done cutting limbs off each other. What? Are they going to? Gonna be hard when they're missing arms and legs lol.

Anonymous No. 16201947

>>16201940
low energy consumption survival strategy

Image not available

647x474

4741A086-3F7B-450....jpg

Anonymous No. 16201951

>>16201940
Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna work
I know.... UGH I know ..... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that I'm not gonna work is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous No. 16201969

most natural systems conserve energy because there is a competitive race condition for finite resources, evolution is a type of feedback-feedforward approach to adapting these systems to changing conditions.

being lazy is just another strategy. you see some fat 300lb guy isn't doing anything but if we all lost food and power in 2 weeks most of us would starve or be close to death and that guy would be 250lbs and still going. 1 month in we are cannibals and he is sitting around 180lbs and has strong legs and probably exhibits better caution and balance than an average person because he is still moving like a 300lb man.

so being fat in a crisis is an advantage if you survive the first 2-3 days of mayhem. humans have lived through a lot of crisis type events during the long evolutionary history so some people are fat adapted and the part of their body that allows for them to gain a lot of weight also probably for unrelated beneficial reasons also makes them lazier.

so your question boils down to - why do different type of people exist - same reason different types of trees grow, starting conditions, inherited characteristics and the overall approach living and nonliving structures on our planet develop (conservative rather than radiative) to exist.

you could imagine our world being very cold or very hot with a different type of sun and the things here developing a radiative approach trying to dissipate heat as attractors or dissipate heat as passive coolers, they would be reflective, mobile, create their own gaseous emissions to shield from incident solar radiation, burrow underground either to escape the heat or get closer to thermals and lava tubes below to find more heat.

on earth as it has been for a bout 20-30k years if you just chill near the middle and eat coconuts you're good. if you are too far north or too far south the same behavior gets you killed.

Anonymous No. 16202284

>>16201940
Much of it is trauma of inadequacy and misfitting in a society, or a lack of social life, that doesn't inspire them.
This is why many people only truly shine in their college days, they finally find like-minded people who are into the EXACT, specific things they're into, and have the same attitude going for it.
That's my case, my entire life I was a failure in school, it was too generalized, I had zero interest in 90% of the shit that was taught. Never did reading, avoided homework, barely passed classes, etc. I was called super-intelligent but unfortunately, extremely lazy. I spent years hearing that being told to me. Looking back I had ADHD going as well and I didn't even realize it. So I kinda just accepted that I would be a failure and would end up sweeping streets or running errands in the army.
However, once I made it into college, and walked into those advanced, niche science classes with a handful of nerds like myself, I found my tribe, my inspiration, excitement ran through my veins each day. I graduated with honors, top of the class, departmental citation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrfZlfKnrg

Anonymous No. 16202288

>>16202284
(how I got into college is a story much convoluted and too long to tell here, but I did)