Image not available

637x631

1705026285557796.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16203804

When I talk for too long (for example in a 1-on-1 meeting that takes over 10 minutes of continuous back and forth talking), I occasionally get a very brief "spasm" (no idea how to call it) where I blurt out a "blargh" (similar to the sound you make when you vomit) out of nowhere in the middle of a sentence and during it I get like a millisecond of a partial blackout (narrowing of my vision) and my mouth opens wide for that "blargh". I started getting this over a decade ago back in college. I never did any drugs and had no events that could cause me brain damage. The "blargh" is not too noticeable most of the time because I learned how to smooth it out and make it seem like a stutter, but sometimes it is quite noticeable. This isn't related to stress or anxiety, it could happen while talking to my grandma over a cup of tea.
Googling or GPTing this issue leads to unrelated dysphonia shit so I am asking here, what the fuck is this? I am only 34 years old, and this started at like 24.

Anonymous No. 16203812

you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media

Anonymous No. 16203831

>>16203812
Stop replying with this to every thread. We get it, 4chan is a social media. Big brain take.

Anonymous No. 16203844

>>16203804
this is /adv/ material, not /sci/.