Image not available

4032x3024

IMG_5857.jpg

๐Ÿงต Mac gaming

Anonymous No. 16204204

Mac gaming

Boo-ker No. 16204219

You'll lick this bitch out. And suck this bloke off. You'll get bummed by Lawrence with your nose held up. You'll do nothing as well if you think deeply about it. It will be a waste of time at most and I'll win in the end. Maybe you'll consider the fact that you really do care about your 7000 years of hell.

So what? You blew.me.and caused a catastrophe. I'm making ends whilst you're playing a mugs game which will fuck you.

Boo-ker No. 16204236

You reckon the people on the outside talk to you weakly or think about you strongly when they literally seek the Sun gravity pulse as soon as possible with only a claw in it.

Boo-ker No. 16204237

All in your hidey hole and that. It's a much scarier spirit in reality. For ex. You're destined to do 7000 years of hell.

Boo-ker No. 16204242

Yes, how long it takes for the Earth to revolve around the Sun 365 days *700. You might wanna consider the fact you're literally injured through delusion - what you think - is not how it is at all. You can evade death, but if you are to ever die, you'll do 7000 years. And I personally can give you 300 years separate from that while you're alive, and will do if I get the chance. You are foolish, trust me.