Image not available

696x486

Screenshot_95.png

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16205466

Is calorie restriction really the holy grail of anti-aging? I thought it was sunscreen?

Anonymous No. 16205578

>>16205466
I look noticeably healthier and feel more energetic when I eat at my caloric intake

Anonymous No. 16205582

>>16205466
>Is calorie restriction really the holy grail of anti-aging? I thought it was sunscreen?
Eat a low-calorie sunscreen.

Anonymous No. 16205599

>>16205466
Carbohydrate restriction is. Extra carbs become adipose (fat) tissue, fat stores toxins, which gradually release into the body. If you're a fatass, stay below 100g a day for a few months (easy) and shrink your ass down. Guaranteed results.

Anonymous No. 16205735

>>16205466
It's one factor among many. Sunscreen mostly only makes your skin look better, and has limited protection. Wearing a good hat and protective clothing, staying out of the sun particularly during the high UV part of the day and year, is way more effective than merely putting on a too-thin layer of sunscreen on your face.

Needing less nutrients means you are inactive. This is one half of why being active, especially strenuous exercise, is unhealthy and aging. The other half being that exercise itself is unhealthy and aging and damaging.

Restricting food that your body evidently needs is bad since starvation is aging as well. You should eat so that you're not hungry. Ideally eating as few meals as possible (but again not to the extent you are hungry at some part of the day). When you're inactive you don't need to eat as much, literally don't use up as much nutrients, so you avoid starvation more easily. Also, not eating, or eating some bullshit diet food like fucking salad, will lead to malnutrition which is even more aging as it is prolonged starvation and extensive breakdown of the body (including brain) to get the bare minimum required nutrients that your diet is not providing.

The answer is to eat as high quality, unprocessed, and fresh animal products as you can. Since these foods are nutritionally complete/balanced and satiating. That way you can reduce the consumption of unneeded nutrient A in order to get needed nutrient B. With meeting your nutrient requirements, and lowering your activity to lower those requirements, and perhaps also changing your habits (if you have some problems hormonally or mentally that cause lingering overeating) then you will limit your metabolic activity as much as possible, the perfect balance, and lessen aging as much as possible.

Anonymous No. 16205769

Calorie restriction
Sexual restriction

Both extend lifespan. Stop eating and stop beating.

Anonymous No. 16205810

>>16205769
They say that sex helps grow new neurons and improves immune system as well, i wouldn’t know though

Anonymous No. 16206725

As someone who has no problems with aging and death, why do so many people look for anti-aging / life-extending tricks? It seems obsessive when death is a natural part of the life cycle. It’s like a type of hypochondria.

Anonymous No. 16206994

>>16206725
Thanks for that useless insight, grandpa.