Image not available

800x1103

Louis_Pasteur,_fo....jpg

๐Ÿงต If this is considered science then why shouldn't we just ban it?

Anonymous No. 16206881

This man has destroyed the life of billions upon billions of people and continue to do so by making them malnourished and in turn weak and severely mentally ill. What kind of satanic ritual did he do to create the defilement ritual known as pasteurization. You can literally pinpoint the end of the world to the demonic process of pasteurization(which then led to giving women rights), aka defiling the food by putting them in hell and then you're supposed to consume that abomination which supposedly makes it safe, for who, the demons that enter it? No surprise that the satanic rulers of this realm, the Rothschild, started foaming when they realized what unholy thing has been created and did everything in their power to make it illegal for the food to not be defiled. If this literal pseudoscience that has NEVER been prove to be right then science is the most anti-science thing ever. I would understand if you kept your batshit insane ideas to yourself but like all perverts you don't just get off on the exhibition part of it but you have to FORCE other people to follow your demented ideas. At this point I'm willing to believe that the earth is flat just in spite of whatever you mentally insane people claim, you're less credible than the people in the mental asylum.

Anonymous No. 16206917

>t. E. coli bacterium

Anonymous No. 16206928

>>16206881
Meds

Anonymous No. 16207016

>>16206917
>E.coli Are Responsible For Nourishing Our Brains And Nervous Systems
>by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, PhD nutrition
>E.coli are predominately found in the final stages of digestion in the bowel. E.coli digest proteins and fats into finitely small molecules that feed and nourish our brains and nervous systems. They are responsible for producing massive amounts of B Vitamins to calm and soothe our brains and nervous system. People who enema and take colonics to remedy their constipation, continue the vicious cycle of devastatingly low colonies of E.coli, causing malnourishment of their brains and nervous systems. That may express itself in several symptoms, such as mild anxiety and loss of mental acuity.

Anonymous No. 16207493

>>16206881
Btw, if you want any further evidence this guy is evil, he invented some of the first few vaccines, whose effects we're still dealing with to this day

Anonymous No. 16207611

>>16206881
>pasteurization is evil
all fields, gentlepeople, all fields

Anonymous No. 16207709

>>16206881
>t. Rabies virion

Anonymous No. 16207710

>>16207611
Pasteur was evil, heat treatment of food can be but the system is over played

Anonymous No. 16207711

Who promoted Pasteur?

Anonymous No. 16207718

>kills bacterium from the genera Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli O157:H7, Yersinia, Campylobacter, and Staphylococcus
I think I'll continue to heat treat my milk, Rabbi.

Anonymous No. 16208034

>>16207718
Thank you, shabbos goy. You're our best ally!

Anonymous No. 16208064

>>16206917
OP obliterated

Anonymous No. 16208497

>>16208064
Your brain is rotting.

Image not available

731x627

Iwonderwhocouldbe....jpg

Anonymous No. 16208549

>This man has destroyed the life of billions upon billions of people and continue to do so by making them malnourished and in turn weak and severely mentally ill. What kind of satanic ritual did he do to create the defilement ritual known as pasteurization. You can literally pinpoint the end of the world to the demonic process of pasteurization(which then led to giving women rights), aka defiling the food by putting them in hell and then you're supposed to consume that abomination which supposedly makes it safe, for who, the demons that enter it? No surprise that the satanic rulers of this realm, the Rothschild, started foaming when they realized what unholy thing has been created and did everything in their power to make it illegal for the food to not be defiled. If this literal pseudoscience that has NEVER been prove to be right then science is the most anti-science thing ever. I would understand if you kept your batshit insane ideas to yourself but like all perverts you don't just get off on the exhibition part of it but you have to FORCE other people to follow your demented ideas. At this point I'm willing to believe that the earth is flat just in spite of whatever you mentally insane people claim, you're less credible than the people in the mental asylum.

Anonymous No. 16208557

>>16208549
That looks like a demonic device in which pasteurization occurs.

Anonymous No. 16208608

OP Seek medical help immediately