Image not available

1599x900

IMG_3377.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16207443

what are imagined objects made of? Light? Chemicals? Are they illusions created by the shadows our neurons make in our brain? I don’t get it.

Anonymous No. 16207463

>>16207443
Those questions are impossible to answer with certainty, since they are of a philosophical nature, and they fall outside of the scope of empiricism, therefore I have to answer your question with this: Newton's Flaming Sword

Anonymous No. 16207660

>>16207443
That depends. Let's say you imagine new kind of tree. It's there, in your memory, you could say its connections between neurons or something along these lines, ot doesn't really matter what exactly, but its there.

But if you decide to draw that tree, its now on a piece of paper/bits of your hard drive. And, as you can *imagine* it can go anywhere else like that.

Anonymous No. 16207673

>>16207443
This is a philosophy of consciousness thread because you're referring to qualia I see right through your intentions. It can never be verified or falsified that you even have an imagination. It's a total mystery where your writings, art and music come from. It's even a bigger mystery how you're even able to find your penis because that would require a memory an imagined map of the body and it's not observable to me that you have such a thing.