Image not available

792x367

moteur-electrique.jpg

๐Ÿงต A mechanical design engineer looking to possibly switch to electromechanical?

Anonymous No. 16223754

I'm a mechanical design engineer. What I do is purely mechanical, i.e. machine parts, dynamics, hydraulics etc...

Already have a decent understanding of mathematics and physics, basic electrical too, but I want to add practical electrical/electronic engineering knowledge to my repertoire.

Rather than just resort to reading textbooks (still welcome), I would like recommendations on additional resources/practices I can use to help me achieve this.

I'm additionally looking for advice on what sub-disciplines of electrical/electronic I should focus on to broaden the scope of solutions I can conceptualize (i.e. a pure mechanical solution isn't always ideal, but being over reliant on electrical can also be bad practice, theres usually a sweet spot)

I think anything related to magnets + controls is pretty cool, but cool and useful aren't always related

Anonymous No. 16223777

>>15833839
>Reminder: /sci/ is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.

>If you want advice regarding college/university or your career path, go to /adv/ - Advice.

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 16223829

>>16223777
dickhead

Anonymous No. 16224751

This thread was moved to >>>/adv/31414989