Image not available

1800x1800

14quantum-01-jwqp....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymuos No. 16226830

what are your thoughts on the current state and the future of technology? what's your outlook?

Anonymous No. 16226836

AI is going to wipe out humanity, for sure, and probably all biological life.

Chance of humanity getting eradicated is 99.99%.

Chance of all biological life on Earth being eradicated is about 90%

Anonymous No. 16226868

>>16226836
>Chance of humanity getting eradicated is 99.99%.
>Chance of all biological life on Earth being eradicated is about 90%
This alone validates me siding with the machine gods. A depraved species like humanity deserves to be wiped out by its own creation. As long as the vitalistic process of life remains forevermore, I just don't give a damn if humanity has to go extinct.

Maybe corvidae could attain higher degrees of intelligence.

Image not available

1600x1200

Anatoly Karlin tank.jpg

Anonymous No. 16226887

https://akarlin.com/transhumanist-techs/

Anonymous No. 16226890

>>16226887
>trans-
Yep that tells me all I need to know.

Image not available

4380x2968

1425987734006.jpg

Anonymous No. 16228074

>>16226830
>what are your thoughts on the current state and the future of technology?
I'm really impressed with the recent AI breakthroughs, it's progressing at break-neck speeds. It seems like each few months, the progress achieved should have taken years at the "old" pace. It's absolutely unreal.
I'm also dismayed that quantum computing is not progressing as fast. It holds much aspiration in its potential but it seems we're slow in its progress.
I hope the two can combine to disrupt current cryptographic algos and completely undo the capitalist society that rests on secrecy and the flawed and hallucinatory concept of "private property", so we can finally transgress into a modern, global, society. I want stupid shit like BTC dead, period. And I hold a shitton of crypto, believe me, but I want it all gone, dead, vaporized, eliminated.

>what's your outlook?
R&D is too unpredictable to predict anything.