So autism just celiac disease?

Anonymous No. 16293656

>>16293653
>single-blind
Sigh..
>improves cognition of
So, meaningless for the spergs
>stereotypical behavior
If you characterize flatulence as stereotypical behavior, well....

Anonymous No. 16293818

>>16293656
There have been a lot of studies on it, just nothing too serious. Never large enough sample size, not enough control groups, and so on. There needs to be a serious scientific study on how autism is just celiac disease...as a sperg, I have always known that it was due to diet and all the chemicals in our food. Once my family switched to organic non-gmo all natural foods, my brother and I got a lot better.

Anonymous No. 16293840

>>16293818
No, it's most certainly not all down to celiac disease. There's a lot of "autism" that is just plain brain damage. You're not going to reverse that. There's a lot of "autism" that is insurance fraud and questionable disability claims. You're not going to reverse that.
If you find closure in a system that wants to tinker with your bio-metabolical system in order for you to conform to their demands, so be it.
But don't be surprised if, one day, you end up with some anti-autism shot that is just another chemical lobotomization agent.

Anonymous No. 16293922

>>16293653
There needs to be more studies done on microbiome transplants of neurotypicals to autism on humans beyond mice. Aside from that some changes that induced autism may be permanent, lasting physiological changes but there may be improvements possible.

Anonymous No. 16293974

>>16293922
Absolutely! Some of it may be permanent brain damage and too late, but if they discover that a gluten-free diet can prevent or reduce the severity of autism, then that information can save future generations.
>more studies done on microbiome transplants
I totally agree! It really seems like autism is some type of digestive disorder like celiac disease or diabetes

Anonymous No. 16294101

>>16293653
reminder that doctors still dont have causes and cures for autism and celiac disease.