Image not available

250x246

2qads8.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16298290

Is there any scientific literature which shows methods of falling asleep in 15 minutes or less without the usage of drugs or supplements? I read that for the average person it takes them 5 to 15 minutes to fall asleep. For me its on average double that or even more. The only time I fall asleep within 15 minutes or less is when I'm really tired and have slept the previous night less than 6 hours. Also often times I can go to bed at midnight and wake up at 11am and still feel tired when I wake up. I rarely ever go to bed and just wake up 8 hours later without periodically waking up during the early morning. How are people just able to fall alseep whenever they want and wake up 8 hours later and feel fully rested for the full day? I have tried all sorts of methods to fall asleep faster and to have better sleep but nothing works, that includes eye mask, ear plugs, melantonin, and all sorts of fall asleep methods. How has science not been able to fix such a problem for me?

Anonymous No. 16298295

45 min of cardio 5x a week. Enjoy your sleep.

Anonymous No. 16298302

>>16298290
No. There isn't any useful literature that can help you go to sleep and I have institutional access to every piece of literature that's been published.

Anonymous No. 16298307

>>16298295
Not true but helpful.