Image not available

1440x1191

16603950855400.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 114584

Do you leave your shin guards/ boxing gloves/ head gear at the gym? Or carry it with you every time? But if you leave them at the gym don't you clean them?

Anonymous No. 114878

>>114584
My shit always somea home with me so I can cleanit and so it doesn't get stolen. Also nobody likes a slob who leaves their shit laying around the gym.

Anonymous No. 114903

>>114584
Why would you want to leave your stuff around? You have a bag, use it

Anonymous No. 114939

If you didn't buy or get assigned a locker, the owner probably doesn't expect random pads to get left there with regularity

Anonymous No. 115182

>>114903
Because it's too much shit. I have shin guards, gloves, a mouth guard, hand wraps, change of clothes, and 1 liter of water. I can barely fit all that in 2 bags. If I'm going to buy head gear as well id have to wear it on my head on the way to the gym or something. Or get a huge bag.

Anonymous No. 115725

>>115182
What type of bags are you using? I use a gym bag and can fit my boxing gloves, leather shin pads, MMA gloves, mouth guard, 5 litres of water and my BJJ gi in there as well.

At my old gym I did used to leave my gloves and shin pads there because we had a clothesline for the regulars where we had all are stuff labelled so we could use it, spray it with disinfectant and then hang it on there, but unless you're that close with the gym owners I would take them home.

Anonymous No. 115843

While I have my personal gear, as far as gear left at the school I made it mandatory for everyone to at least spray whatever gear they used down with disinfectant, and on slow days every few months "community" gear is deep cleaned using disposable wipes to get in all the nooks and crannies.
Started doing it after the covid lockdowns and now I wonder why it wasn't our standard practice from the beginning.
No more moldy smelly gear. No people getting rashes. No worries about them being a vector for spreading colds and the like.
A can of spray and some wipes have extended the life of the gear so that it only needs to be replaced when it starts falling apart.