Image not available

739x493

hans.png

🗑️ 🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 118016

Dark, vengeful energy emanating from this glare.
Is Carlsen to blame for what happens next, or was he justified?

Anonymous No. 118020

Give up on the beard, Hans

Anonymous No. 118021

>>118016
>>>/tg/

Chess general is that way

Anonymous No. 118026

>>118021
Chess is a sport, and it's extreme!

Anonymous No. 118036

>>118026
Here is my proposal for extreme chess. The rules are all the same but the pieces are real people who have to box for a 3 minute round every time one tries to capture another. The attacking piece has advantage such that he doesn’t need to win the round but at least one judge has to score it in his favor. If the capturing piece wins the defending piece is removed from the board. If the defender wins the attacking piece is pushed back to its previous position and it moves on tothe other players turn. Piece assignments will be based on skill and experience in boxing with Queens being the most experienced and pawns the least. The kings command the other pieces and are just regular chess nerds. Being checkmated means they have to fight whichever piece or pieces are attacking them, multiple people at the same time if there’s more than one attacking piece.

Anonymous No. 118068

>>118036
That's quite a lot, I think it should be based on something that causes stress to the players. After all, chess is partially about composure and ability to think straight. Perhaps we could have a chess computer analyze the game. The players have shock collars on, they take a shock for every piece they lose, with a level equivalent to the number of points the piece is worth. However, they are also lightly passizely shocked based on the computers rating of their position. That being said. The computer stops shocking them if it detects mate for that player. Either way, the shock for a player only changes after their own move. So a move that grants you peace from the shock could mean that your opponent made a mistake and gave you a winning position on his last turn, or it could mean that you blundered into checkmate. The stress would be unreal.

Anonymous No. 118073

>>118068
Chess is also an abstract war game though so I think there needs to be some kind of combativeness

Plus the idea of seeing some goofy nerd in boxing gloves get two on ones by pro boxers is to great not to make a reality

Anonymous No. 118100

>>118073
what if the attacking pieces just hold him down while the other king brutally beats the shit out of him?

Anonymous No. 118101

>>118100
I think that’s even better

Anonymous No. 118191

>>118026
chessboxing is a thing

Anonymous No. 118200

>>118191
Chess boxing is also extremely boring I want to see combat chess

Anonymous No. 118312

>>118191
yeah and it's extremely gay

Image not available

776x621

20221006_130607.jpg

Anonymous No. 119778

Check his ass

Anonymous No. 119782

>>118036
This but we use fighting skill to determine their rank. E.g. pawns are regular people, 5'5 and under who are picked from the street. Meanwhile the Queen is Jon Jones on steroids. Maybe in between can be the best in each discipline. The attacker chooses the form of combat.

🗑️ Anonymous No. 119820

>>118016
>Dark, vengeful energy emanating from this glare.
Lame, subjective speculation emanating from this post.
>Is Carlsen to blame for what happens next,
That depends: What happens next, and why would there be blame assigned?
>or was he justified?
Carlsen has yet to provide evidence of his claims; the burden of proof remains upon him before justification can be passed.

Anonymous No. 120094

>>118036
you ripped that off from that shitty old mortal kombat game mode
it sucked in game, it'll suck in real life

Image not available

1920x1080

AC28705A-1145-479....jpg

Anonymous No. 120134

>>120094
I didn’t even know this was a thing. I don’t play fighting games. It also doesn’t involve real people beating the shit out of each other so it’s gay