Image not available

236x354

bigballs.jpg

🧵 Is road racing an extreme sport?

Anonymous No. 118343

Is road racing an extreme sport?
>an amateur who can get the certs can do it
>people regularly die doing it
Is zooming at 200mph through narrow roads with curbs, lamp posts and trees extreme enough?

Anonymous No. 118351

Its the deadliest sport in the world. Whole families, fathers and sons are suiciding themselves in that activity

Anonymous No. 118361

>>118351
no, you are completely wrong. Riding bikes is fun! you are just a boring peace of shit

Anonymous No. 118362

No, it is other peoples problem that they die and are shit riders or drivers. Very safe sport

Anonymous No. 118369

>>118343
Don't be a nigger. Make enouth money to afford track days, unless you've got a team blocking the road

Anonymous No. 118375

Sure. But it's more /o/ territory, if for no other reason than gearheads.

Anonymous No. 118407

>>118369
Road racing as in sanctioned races on public roads like the TT or the north west 200.
Although technically open to the public to participate it’s a very expensive sport and takes a lot of work to get to race.

Anonymous No. 119763

can i go need for speed underground mode?

Anonymous No. 121298

If you're specifically talking the Isle of Man TT then yes.
If you're talking about just flogging your shit box on the public roads then no. You're just a faggot trying to hard to be cool.

>>118369
If you've never done a track day you definitely have no fucking clue what you're doing. If you've got a racing scene nearby I guarantee you're going to get lapped by every rider on the track for months before you start figuring it out. You'll never fucking improve if you're a faggot that can't make friends with fellow racers either.

I've been actively racing on a MotoGP track in a mock moto2 category (600cc, 212kg wet limits) with some absolutely nuts racers for almost a year and its a good day to finish middle of the pack.