Image not available

2048x1152

20220828_061438.jpg

๐Ÿงต What are the pros and cons of paintball as well as airsoft?

Anonymous No. 122007

I'm looking for a new hobby and I like the idea of shooting fake guns while running around a lot, so far I've only been told that paintball is easier to get into/less expensive.

Anonymous No. 122338

>>122007
My suggestion is try both and join the hobby which you liked the most.

Anonymous No. 122374

>>122007
paintballs are more expensive than bbs but a decent paintball gun is probably cheaper and easier to manage compared to a gas bb gun, still need to fill your tank while you can just use batteries for a electric bb gun though

I prefer airsoft since the ammo is cheaper and you don't get shitty greasy paint on your shit

but it comes down to your location, if you have local paint fields and no one plays airsoft you're better off doing paintball obviously

Anonymous No. 122378

>>122007
Look at which is more feasible in your area and has a bigger community. You'll have a ton of fun with both of them.

Anonymous No. 127037

>>122007
i would definetly reccomend paintball as an entry point
i havnt played an airsoft game yet but rly want to played a few paintball games though
from what ive seen though people take airsoft alot more seriousely even outside of milsims
paint ball has all the thrill and is actually more dangerous but far more casual
its like the difference between playing halo 3 or arma 3
paintball is also far cheaper to get into

Anonymous No. 127039

>>122374
>buying a paintball gun
never understood this venues will give you paintball guns
if you wanna get that serious then you mayaswell buy an airsoft gun as thats the more serious sport