Image not available

775x379

Screenshot_202210....jpg

๐Ÿงต road trip extreme

Anonymous No. 122826

THE DATE: Post cellphones, but pre self-driving-cars.

THE PLAN: The vehicle is packed, the destination is set, now you(ses) just have to get there.

THE HITCH: You have to get there without sleeping.

THE PUN: Intended.

What do you do? How far can you go before you will fall asleep? Will you use drugs to keep you awake? Keep in mind that local laws are still in effect, speeding rolls one D20(jk). Ignore time zones(no cheating).

IRL my furthest distance driving without sleep is 2,750ish miles(4425km). I nearly dosed off once but the bumpy line brought me right back just 400 miles from the destination. Crazy trip, I almost saw two truckers go into the ditch on that trip, one actually did.

Remember: its the last mile that counts.

You have one week to prepare for this journey. What's your strategy, driver?

Anonymous No. 122832

Is this a test of time or distance...both...

not getting mathsy with average speed or whatever...

Speed limits vary depending upon terrain...

It should be the same course for rveryone, the same vehicle weight, the same everything. No caravaning, though. One participant at a time. Its a competition, not a race.

Shiiiii....

I guess I'm asking not just "how long can you stay awake for" which has been asked a bunch, but... how long can you drive for?

You can stop, shower, eat, drink whatever, but its just you in the cabin when you're dtiving.

Anonymous No. 122833

fuck... I like dtiving

pardon the typos. They don't make touchscreens for sausage fingers.

Anonymous No. 127797

bump

Anonymous No. 127800

bumpx2

Anonymous No. 127803

This is the dumbest, glowiest, most retardedly stupid shit I've ever seen in my entire time on this website.

Anonymous No. 127810

l;kl0.02300

Anonymous No. 127811

bympk