Image not available

720x480

Pitbullchoke.webm

🧵 martial arts techniques for pit bull defense

Anonymous No. 126968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPLBcCVwVi4

i've done some research on how to defend yourself against a pit bull and watched several pit bull attack videos and by far the most effective way to neutralize them short of using a lethal weapon seems to be to choke them out.
now, that's easy to do if the pit bull is targeting someone else but what if it is coming right at you?

Anonymous No. 126978

grab and throw

Anonymous No. 126981

>>126978
how do you do so whilst minimizing the risk of getting bitten?

Anonymous No. 126984

>>126981
you dont

Image not available

552x556

proxy-image (5).jpg

Anonymous No. 126997

>>126968
Unironically yes, if you're able to sink in a tight RNC it doesn't matter if it's a person, a dog or a deer, if you can stop blood flow they stop moving.
I think being able to choke them is best case scenario although, as op's post the shitbull was biting some one else in order for the dude to get his back.
1v1 I think if your able to grab the collar or scruff and push his head down, you'd be able to step over get behind them and get the choke. Still very good chance of getting bit though.
>t. Renzo gracie black belt

Anonymous No. 127003

>>126968
Would a soccer kick do anything to a pitbull or would your leg just bounce off of their massive skulls?

I imagine eye gouging, stomping and hammerfists to the schnoz might do something, though I understand they really never let go short of death.

Anonymous No. 127018

>>127003
i think he would just bite your leg if you try to kick it, which is really bad there wont be much you can do at that point i think. if it bites your arm you can still bring it in a choke with your other arm.

Anonymous No. 127019

>>126997
i think it might be a good idea to try to bait him by holding out my left hand low and as soon as he goes in for the bite quickly pull back and slam his head down with my other hand and grab him by the loose skin around its neck in order to pivot around him. it's an entirely different matter if it's charging at you however.

Anonymous No. 127404

>>126968
Why didn’t he keep choking until it died? Now it will just go off and attack someone else

Anonymous No. 127454

This video shows a guy successfully using a guillotine to defend against a dog on his own. I didn't think of it initially but it makes sense. A RNC probably isn't practical when you're alone because taking a dog's back is going to be hard as fuck just due to their anatomy

https://youtu.be/tddSiNCYjBI

Going for a guillotine also keeps your legs safe. I'm not an expert but it seems like you're completely fucked if a dog gets a solid hold on your leg.