Image not available

250x250

1447790658520.gif

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 127954

Some Anon I spoke to months ago insisted that a sharp, fast, hard kick to the nuts was not an effective self defense technique. Was he right?

Anonymous No. 127968

>>127954
If the kick was supposed to go straight up between the legs like a soccer kick then it wouldn't likely work due to the opponent's knee position. The one leg forward stance invalidates the right between the legs kicks.

Round or hooking kicks will hit just fine, but taking your foot off the ground in a real fight is unnecessarily dangerous.

Anonymous No. 127969

i think he was calling you a woman

Image not available

216x150

1661548951288304.gif

Anonymous No. 127972

>>127968
The context was me stating that I was quite confident that I could kick hard enough to not only cause the testes to explode, but also most likely break the pubis of my opponent. Anon claimed that this would only make him angrier. I fail to see how a man could shake off such a devastating blow. I'm a man by the way, so this wouldn't be some weak girly kick.

Anonymous No. 127978

>>127954
It is effective, but you're a bitch for going for the nuts

Anonymous No. 128039

>>127978
Leave people alone and you won't get kicked in the balls

Anonymous No. 128149

>>127954
It's pretty hard to kick the nuts, especially if you're not a good kicker to begin with, as the position of the groin is pretty uncomfortable for a kick and to protect the genitals by crossing the legs is one of the strongest reflexes people have, which will likely work. You can use said reflex to your advantage as a feint, since they will immediately use both hands and legs to protect their groin and leave the rest of their body, most importantly the head, exposed.
On the other hand, trying to kick someone in the groin, while it can work to incapacitate the opponent, is a low percentage technique that is sure to escalate the situation if you fail to succeed. Generally, when someone does a dirty tactic, the other person will start doing them aswell which can only end really poorly for you.
tl:dr; don't do it unless it's your last possible resource.

Anonymous No. 128491

>>127972
It's not common, but such people do exist. Pain tolerance varies from person to person.

Anonymous No. 128494

>>128039
People won't leave me alone

Anonymous No. 128667

>>127954
do they not literally teach that in womens self defense courses? isnt it kick them in the nuts and then run and scream for help?

Anonymous No. 128687

>>127954
Pro fighter wear protective gear for the groin, for a reason.
Getting kicked in the groin hurts, yes, some people feel less pain but it's still gonna stop you for a short time.
T. Did kickboxing and karate, got kicked there several times over the years.
It hurts.

Anonymous No. 129688

>>127968
Interesting. Someone who knows kicking is high risk

Anonymous No. 131955

>>128667
yea, and that is why women's self defense courses are laughable fantasy fulfillment for women who don't actually want to put in the hours training.

>>127954
Since op is a fag, his story changed from "does a kick to the nuts work in a fight?" to "I told my friend I could kick him hard enough to burst his testicles and probably break his pelvic bone, and he told me 'I would black out. Just see red. then when I came to... only the trail of bodies would be left behind me could tell the tale'."

the answer is yes, if you kicked someone hard enough to shatter their testicles it would incapacitate them unless they had some kind of neurological condition where they literally couldn't feel pain (a thing actually very dangerous to the people who have it because much like diabetics they could get small wounds that fester and infect terribly since they can't feel the pain from it so it goes unnoticed). HOWEVER it is very unlikely that you would be able to kick someone with that much force that squarely if you were in an actual fight.

seriously. do you practice kicking that way? do you practice feints to set it up?

If you have a magical button on your chin that makes you go to sleep, and a magical button between your legs that makes you go to sleep, why do you think people are always trying to use the chin one but not the between the legs one?

also, if you kicked someone like that, it's very likely you would break several bones in your foot as well. so yea.. I guess you would 'win' the fight.

Anonymous No. 132051

>Opponent is wearing a cup