Image not available

488x599

35927-see_albert_....jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 128735

sup /xs/, /n/ here.
I got in a fight today. I've never been in a fight in my adult life. it was 2 against one. I did ok but when I was grappling with the one dude, he pulled my shirts over my head and the other dude busted my nose. I think it was a kick because I don't think he had the angle he needed to punch me.
anyway, I stuffed TP up there and the first rest room I got to I realized my nose was out of joint.

I popped it back in place as best I could and it immediately started pouring blood again. I stuffed fresh TP up there and kept it tilted back and applied pressure until I got home. I also took 3 ibuprofen an hour or so ago. I'm home now.

what should I do?

I need to disinfect it but I'm afraid if I pull the TP out it'll disrupt the clotting, but maybe I need to do it anyway?

also I don't think my nose is completely back in place but I don't especially care if it's a little crooked from now on.

pic unrelated but if you look at it from across the room it turns into Marilyn Monroe

Anonymous No. 128825

>>128735
So you lost?

Anonymous No. 128826

I have 2 questions… how is this related to extreme sports and why tf you use this goofy ass ending?

Anonymous No. 132803

>>128735
Get a car weirdo.

Anonymous No. 132808

>>128826
It's /xs/ because OP clearly has brain damage.

Anonymous No. 132810

>>128735
The best place to get emergency medical advice is one of the slowest boards on 4chan.

Anonymous No. 133949

>>128735
yo are u okay?