How does krav maga sparring looks like?

Anonymous No. 129364

>>129363
>larp magoo
>sparring
lol

Anonymous No. 130746

>>129363
Similar to kickboxing, just weird sequences specifically design to throw off athletes. Like right hand straight, right kick to the ribs and then right hook.
Practice a lot of growing kicks but you kick next to it for practice unless you want to get kicked in the balls. Throat strikes are also not really used in sparring but otherwise practiced a lot.
If you train proper krav maga your first instinct will be kick to the balls followed by throat strike. Not for sports

Anonymous No. 130747

>>130746
Growing=groin*

Anonymous No. 130748

>>130746
When someone realizes you are a krav retard, how do you avoid getting counter punched during retarded fakes?

Anonymous No. 130753

>>130746
>Similar to kickboxing, just weird sequences specifically design to throw off athletes
>Like right hand straight, right kick to the ribs and then right hook.
Larp maga is so stupid lol

Anonymous No. 130756

>>130748
What retarded fakes?
Most of krav maga I've seen is retarded too. The only decent one I know is based in Poland. You can find schools of it in other countries but it's the only original branch that follows original krav maga as it was founded. In there the proper branch students went at beat every other "krav maga teacher" in front of the students, badly.
Because this wouldn't fly very well in most western countries most krav maga u will find is pretty much a scam.

Anonymous No. 130757

>>130748
Also krav maga is meant to supplement. You should already know boxing, kickboxing/Muay that, karate and jujitsu and then implement things from krav maga on top. You can't really teach it to beginners, that's why you see so many scams

Anonymous No. 130758

The demiurge created guns and taught us how to fight. He told me my hands were maces, lol. My hands are pretty huge. Yep... nothing strange at all going on. Go back to sleep.

Anonymous No. 130900

>>130758
Based schizoposter