Image not available

500x699

Pipe-Masters_2022....png

๐Ÿงต Woke Vans Ruined Pipe Masters

Anonymous No. 129726

Not having heat eliminations has ruined the Van's Pipe Masters. Instead of competing against surfers in identical surf, surfers where forced to compete against surfers with better waves. Jamie Obrien got 2 heats of shit waves. He never had a chance whether he was the best surfer or not. Homeboy rode a foamy because it was such a joke. Not to mention the best surfer's in the world backed out of the contest because of the bullshit rule changes. Rest in peace Pipe Masters. You've gone woke.

Anonymous No. 129893

>>129726
WSL has lost me since the covid. I can't find any interest in the new format, with play off at the end. I thought the pipemaster were to be in january, as the first event of the season ? I use to love watching the triple crown at night in december when the surf is cold in here. Also what does it have to do with "woke" ?

Anonymous No. 129965

The point of the new format is to make a friendlier competition. It's supposed to make it friendlier through the heat so people don't paddle battle and such.

Anonymous No. 129966

Billabong Pipe Pro is the new Pipe Masters.

Anonymous No. 129977

WSL is shit and has been for years. Greedy corporate whores.

Anonymous No. 130096

>>129726
>calling something "woke" with no basis

Surfing is the gayest hobby on the planet I swear. Bunch of Cali conservatives and other assorted cocksuckers

Anonymous No. 130347

What about the entire eastern seaboard? Brevard County Florida is the Mecca of east coast surfing. It's ingrained in the culture as much as Nasa. Conservative as fuck. Big surf culture throughout the entire Gulf Coast. All ultra Conservative places.

Anonymous No. 130378

I got to see Laura Enever get lip-launched which was cool.

Anonymous No. 131743

>>129726
I hate the Worst Surf League.

Anonymous No. 131870

>>131743
Fuck the color commentary; mute that shit. I just enjoy good surfers riding good waves. As far as the sk8ter moves go; that's all superfluous shit and cheapens the purity of waveriding.

Anonymous No. 134967

Now WSL is going to allow trans people to compete in the women's division.
WTF.....??

Anonymous No. 135021

>WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE

fuck off boomer