🧵 until 1 minute ago i didn't even know this boards exists

Anonymous No. 131644

/sp/ guy here

Anonymous No. 131672

/v/irgin here, me too

Anonymous No. 132297

>>131644
>>131672
/asp/ - Alternative Sports was created back in the day and was a slightly more active version of this place. Hiroshimoot turned it into /asp/ - Alternative Sports and Wrestling and put all of the stagefight soap opera fans that had been booted from shitting up /tv/ and /sp/ onto our tiny board. After allowing that cancer to fester for a couple years and kill 99% of old /asp/ (skateboard and airsoft threads survived, everything else was pro wrestling shitposts), /xs/ - Extreme Sports and >>>/pw/ - Professional Wrestling were created and >>>/asp/ was closed.

Anonymous No. 132306

>>132297
so what do you guys do. tape yourself to the roof of a car and drive 100 miles an hour through an urban area?

Anonymous No. 132307

>>132306
I think most of us just do martial arts but that sounds pretty based.

Anonymous No. 132344

>>132307
As a martial artist, martial arts aren't even extreme sports

Anonymous No. 132346

>>132344
Talk to hiroshimoot. He killed /asp/ and the. Gave us this gay name.

Anonymous No. 132352

>>132346
/sp/ still has /heem/, but imo TMAs don't even count as regular sports either, so no one talks about them there

Anonymous No. 132353

>>132352
/heem/ is as far as I know primarily for spectators though, not participants.

Not that most of the people here leave their house either but they at least pretend to.

Anonymous No. 136556

>>131644
Emma is /xs/
extreme shit

Anonymous No. 136557

>>131644
wow, thanks so much for letting us know. what is /sp/?

Anonymous. No. 139479

>>132306
I mean, you joke, but I've always wanted to try car jousting. Tried to get my (considerably less based) friends in on it at Uni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uQx35VwUQI
Apparently, it's "too dangerous" to consider, and "It's all but definitely going to end in tears".

Anonymous No. 139572

>>132306
If my Mom would have used tape she wouldn't have fallen off of the car as a teenager.

>>139479
People still joust on horseback. If you wanted to get into it I imagine the friends you'd make there would be more open to car jousting than your university friends.

Image not available

303x298

1677973099937731.jpg

Anonymous No. 140772

>>131644
FUCK THAT REPULSIVE UGLY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BRITISH UGLY BUG LOOKING FRAUD MONOGMUTT

TENNIS FANS WILL SHIT ON YOUR MUTT FATHERS AND BUG MOTHERS GRAVES ONCE THEY DIE YOU ACNE INFESTED SHITCOLOURED MUTT FOR BRINGING UP AN UGLY FRAUD MUTT LIKE YOURSELF

NOBODY WILL CARE WHEN YOU DIE YOU MUTT… EVERYONE WILL CELEBRATE YOUR SUICIDE YOU MONGOLOID UGLY FLAT NOSED FRAUD MUTT !!!!

TENNIS FANS ALL OVER THE GLOBE WILL LITERALLY PAY GOOD MONEY TO GET HOLD OF THE POLICE VIDEO OF THAT UGLY REPULSIVE SHITCOLOURED ACNE INFESTED BRITISH MONGOMUTT GOING IN CIRCLES FROM A CEILING FAN LIMP AND LIFELESS AFTER KILLING HERSELF……. WITH HER TONGUE BLUE AND SWOLEN HANGING OUT OF HER MUTT MOUTH AND LIQUID SHIT RUNNING DOWN HER MUTT LEGS….. WHILE A BRIT PAKI POLICE OFFICER UTIES THE NOOSE FROM HER EXTENDED MUTT NECK… NOT BREAKING HER NECK AND INSTEAD SPENDS SOME TIME FLAILING AND CONVULSING WHILE MANICALLY GARGRLING AND SPITTING BLOOD MUCUS AND SPIT WOULD BE A PLUS… FINDING THAT DISGUSTING UGLY REULSIVE MUTT HEAD DOWN ON HER OWN POOL OF VOMIT DUE TO ANTIDEPRESSANT ABUSE IS ALSO AN ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATIVE…

TENNIS FANS WILL TURN YOUR GRAVE INTO A PUBLIC TOILET YOU MUTT… YOU ARE GOING TO REST IN SHIT AND PISS JUST LIKE THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT FRAUD MUTT

YOU FUCKING SPOON FED UGLY FRAUD MUTT

YOU WORTHLESS MONGOLOID BUG LOOKING BROWN (THE COLOUR OF SHIT) SUBHUMAN FRAUD MUTT

NOBODY WILL REMEMBER YOU ONCE AN HERO COVERED IN SHIT AND PISS AND VOMIT YOU MUTT

YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING EVER AGAIN !!!!!! PIECE OF SHIT ROMANI PICKEY GIPSY ROMANIAN BUG FRAUD MUTT

FUCK THAT REPULSIVE UGLY RETARDED LOOKING FRAUD MUTT !!!… AND FUCK HER MUTTLOVING FANS !!!