Image not available

800x800

5421413E-5AC1-437....jpg

🧵 /xs/ Soccer Team Match

Anonymous No. 133921

I know that we’re a smaller board, but we have a team in the computer controlled football match between 4chan boards AS OF THIS POST. If you’re interested in watching, you can go check out implying rigged. We’ll once again try to topple our former board friends /pw/ to try and lay claim to the heart of /asp/.

Anonymous No. 134614

Thanks everyone who came out last week, and we have another match tomorrow against /vr/ at 20:20 UTC. Our anthem is already Superman, so prepare for a lot of reminiscing about Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. Our last match against /pw/ was a 1-1 draw, so we’ll see if Tony can save us this time and give us a good shot of escaping the group.

Anonymous No. 134623

Based i always miss this. Although I'll be rooting for my home board.
/xs/ is lacking memes. I thought at least Mike Vallely or BAM would be there.

Anonymous No. 134624

>>134623
>Black eye anon
>A well executed bum rush

Anonymous No. 134682

PRIDE NEVER DIE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous No. 134715

>>134623
Bam’s on there actually, he’s the Earth Rocker. Scored the winning goal today, too, before CKY started playing. valley didn’t make it because his antics tend to involve politics.

Anonymous No. 134717

Now that Hakuho retired, he'll vacate the spot for another rikishi or be renamed to Miyagino?

Anonymous No. 134773

We’ll have another match tomorrow at 20:20 UTC against /m/. A win or draw guarantees us a spot at what would be a team first elite knockout round! /m/ is already eliminated, but will be playing hard to avoid earning the wooden spoon given to the worst team in the tournament.

>>134717
I’ll check in with the sumo guys about it, see how they’re feeling about his legacy. His chant is staying though, that’s for sure.

Anonymous No. 134895

Congratulations /xs/, you've advanced to the rounf of 16.