Image not available

299x265

1648487393164.jpg

🧵 im only not doing any mma becuase of fear

Anonymous No. 134582

i guess my experience with gyms is the people are pretty horrible sort of monkey like in personality and retarded so when i went i felt very unsafe and also really awkward and its the only reason i haven't done any martial arts since. i really want to learn but all the people into it seem like they are literally monkey level iq and have a massive chip on their shoulders. i don't think i will get anything different as well unless i go to a fake gym

Anonymous No. 134586

>>134582
I don’t know where the fuck you’ve been going
From my experiences most people in MA/Combat sports gym are pretty chill and adamant about not hurting themselves and others

Anonymous No. 134589

>>134586
well first place i went i got thrown across the room and the guy was seething that i couldn't do the moves right and he was partnered with me. also everyone i talk to whos into mma is a complete monkey who have to constantlly prove that they can beat you up and rub it in your face. i dont trust these people especially after actually going to a gym and experiencing it first hand and i know 100% believe in just carrying a knife or a gun though i still really want to do mma just with cool people who want beat the fuck out of me because they can and i cant defend myself

Anonymous No. 134639

>tfw i want to do mma but I'm afraid of interacting with people
>not afraid of sparring at all, I crave violence
>no place will just let me spar without doing classes which require you to coordinate with someone

life is suffering

Look I can make a stupid name too No. 134664

>>134589
Some gyms just suck, it sounds like that one does. Be respectful and don't take people dealing with their issues too seriously. You shouldn't be doing MMA sparring as a beginner so if they're just throwing you in there, that's even more reason to believe the gym is garbage.

Anonymous No. 134699

Faggot

Anonymous No. 134729

>>134639
Maybe you need to learn how to interact with people more than you need to learn how to fight

Anonymous No. 134730

>>134589
Are you sure you are in the right class? Lots of MMA gyms cater to beginners in a good chunk of their classes, where you can go through basic moves and mechanics and combinations without sparring. In such a beginners class there is never any sparring and the people you should be with should be just as new to it as you. If they are pissed off you dont know the moves its usually a sign that you are in the wrong class.

Anonymous No. 134733

>>134639
You cant learn MMA just by fighting, you kind of have to interact with people and listen to coaches and drill techniques.