Image not available

1125x1116

1674559085566997.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 135823

How effective is eye gouging in an actual street fight? I used to think it was a silver bullet until I saw some fags on quora talking about how strong the eyes actually are and how just using your thumbs you'd barely slash the lining at most. Should I start filing my nails down bros?

Anonymous No. 135824

>>135823
Are you really going to gouge someones eyes out?

Anonymous No. 135825

Anything is viable if you train it. But most people who'd need to gouge have weak fingers, and a poor understanding of how to hit a moving target. If you're just trying to jab them to hurt them and run, you'll miss more often than not. And potentially hurt yourself while pissing them off. Groin shots would be a far better choice, while still facing similar risk.

Anonymous No. 135828

>>135823
even an eye poke is effective. don't have to burst their eyes like in a horror movie. it's hard to see and your eye spasms/waters. it gives you enough time to run away or get some shots off. much more effective to carry around sand in your pockets though. you can disable multiple attackers without even having to get in reach.

Anonymous No. 135833

>>135823
It would be energy better spent just punching the guy in the face

Anonymous No. 135849

>>135823
Very few people have the nerve to actually gouge out an eye, which probably includes you.

Anonymous No. 135856

>>135823
Aside from actually needing to know how to gouge an eye, you need to be able to grapple your opponent in such a way that they can’t get out of an eye gouging. The eye gouging is the easy part

Anonymous No. 135916

>>135823
People who constantly talk about street fights like you are 100% not gonna gouge somebody's eyes out
Most street niggers do a half-assed jab feint and throw a haymaker so just don't be retarded, lay him out (make sure his head doesn't hit concrete) and go home with an inflated ego

Anonymous No. 135926

>>135823
you're better off just doing a light jab to the throat unless you're grappling already