Image not available

1280x720

D5A59234-9D27-412....jpg

🧵 BJ’s and J’s

Anonymous No. 136755

They will refuse to start from standing because you strength mog them and you will be told you are going too hard even if you aren’t actually using your full strength and get butthurt that weight classes exist and will be passive aggressive and fake their humility because they are insecure that someone that’s big and lifts and young can close the skill gap significantly to the membership and instructionals they’ve paid thousands for over the years. But the submissions are super legit just rolling in puddles of sweat and mounting middle aged men and smelling their ammonia or moldy Hawaiian salami and pineapple cheese pizza scent isn’t fun and is pretty gay. Also you pay $130 a month for this, $250 on the high end and sometimes more. I think I will try Judo because it’s great combined with strength and focuses on takedowns and dominating on your feet and less gay and unsanitary and less likely to get staph, ring worm, and mat herpes and letting men mount you.

Sage No. 136761

>>136755
Take your meds and go train. Shit thread

Anonymous No. 136765

>>136755
Are you the same schizophrenic who was crying about how you hated martial artists for having “fake humility” like 6 months ago? Stop posting here when your having mental health episodes.

Anonymous No. 136769

>>136765
This is my first post on this board

Anonymous No. 136772

>>136755
>get butthurt that weight classes exist
This is probably one of the best things about BJJ. Does any other grappling sport or striking sport have high-level openweight or absolute divisions? The only other sport I can think of is Sumo. I've competed in Judo, Wrestling, Muay Thai and Kickboxing and I've never seen a regular way you can test yourself against someone 20kg outside of your weight in a competitive environment, whereas BJJ there's pretty much always an Absolute division, and Sumo just doesn't have weight classes. I really wish other styles would do that at a high level.

Anonymous No. 137157

>>136772
The have open weight entries around my country's circuit, but it's usually just the 6'6 145KG dude mogging everyone anyway.

Anonymous No. 137187

>>136755
Strength doesn’t actually help your standup. I’ve wrestled with guys who were stronger than me but couldn’t do anything because they have no takedowns.
I’ve also wrestled with guys weaker than me who could take me down with technique.

Anonymous No. 137255

>>137157
What sport?

Anonymous No. 140087

>>136755
If you want standing starts, take up wrestling, BJJ is a sport about FINISHING groundfights, not the FIGHT finishing once it's on the ground.