Image not available

250x444

arnie-arnold-schw....gif

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 140939

>hehe this bonehead might be big and I'm small but with my ten years of jiu jitsu experience I will surely destroy hi-ACK!

Geoffrey Tapia No. 140943

>>140939
>curls up into turtle and does nothing as soon as he hits the ground

Looks more like a judo technique to me

Anonymous No. 141619

>CANNONBALLLLLL!!!!

Anonymous No. 141647

>>140939
>massive kick to fall on the ground and get ripped up by a dude and choked out

looks like taekwondo to me

Anonymous No. 142439

How do you resist wanting to murder the nigger if you were the bodyguard

Image not available

500x504

bike.gif

Anonymous No. 142583

>>140939
>Flying-kick attempted takedown
>implying this is jiu jitsu rather than EG karate, kung fu, Taekwondo, or kickboxing shit

If anything, big guy's proof jiu jitsu, particularly BJJ, works, because besides the massive strength imbalance, that's the primary set of techniques he's using quite successfully, and which the kid failed to use
>big guy immediately took the fight to the ground to capitalize on his position advantage and to prevent the kid from resetting
>big guy passed the kid's guard with ONLY a quick left hand swat to the legs because besides the strength, the kid seems completely unprepared and untrained at guard retention, is not taking action to reset or prevent his approach, is not taking offensive action like going for sweeps, and is taking no action to re-establish his guard
>big guy established side-control, and used it to successfully control the kid's shoulders and head while taking the kid's back
>Used his now massively dominant position to land a rear-naked choke
By this point, the fight was already over. Big guy's definitely using some bonus strength afterwards to take the fight elsewhere rather than simply putting the kid to sleep where he sits, but with technique this bad from the kid, more strength probably wouldn't have changed much - it's a complete and absolute outplay on both skill, and strength.