Image not available

1200x797

GABRIEL_VELLA_vs_....jpg

๐Ÿงต One of my goal in my life is to eradicate BJJ from the universe

Anonymous No. 142576

some advice on how to do it, dojo storming and lynching of coaches might be a good idea

Anonymous No. 142578

just get everyone to call it ne waza

Anonymous No. 142601

All you have to do is teach all UFC fighters a better style of grappling and everyone will stop using it themselves... good luck!

Anonymous No. 144109

Unless you live in USA, Russia or Japan there is no other way to learn grappling

Anonymous No. 144147

>>142578
> Austistic weeb urges to learn ground fighting surging

Anonymous No. 144317

>>142576
Just tell people the truth. Bjj doesn't work. I saw some bjj moves on youtube and tried to test them with my brother
>triangle choke only choked back of his neck, i.e. choked nothing, it was just a bit uncomfortable for him
>rear naked choke usually choked his chin and even when it actually choked his trachea, he could get out of it by scratching my arm
>guillotine choke was similar to rear naked choke but worse because he could punch my nuts
>armbar damaged my nuts more than his arm
>kimura was easy fo escape simply by pulling the arm out of my grip
>leglock dindu nuffin, if I didn't told him it's a "martial art" move, he would probably think I was just hugging his leg
Bjj only works in mma because they have suspensors so they can easily do armbar and can't get punched in their nuts, they have short nails so they can't get out of a choke by scraching an arm and after a few rounds they are too tired to escape kimura. Grappling is also much slower than striking. You can't get someone's back and choke him out in a real fight if he turns front of his body towards you and punches you.

That's why the real street meta are groin kicks, throat punches and never going to the ground. And even if you get taken down, eye gouging will be much more effective than any bjj gay move.

Anonymous No. 144341

>>142576
dojo storm and

>grab balls
>break fingers
>eye gouge
>stick your finger in his ass

you can beat any blackbelt at any time with just this

not even joking desu, this art is a meme sometimes

Anonymous No. 144342

>>144317
this is cause you don't know how to do shit and is an utter subhuman

Image not available

1280x720

rond.jpg

Anonymous No. 144370

>>144317
I love that this is basically a time capsul from martial arts forums back in the early '00s. The tone is perfect. Bang up job, anon.

Anonymous No. 144610

>>144317
LOL
why did you expect it on your first ever try?

Anonymous No. 144645

>>144317
Just tell people the truth. Kickboxing doesn't work. I saw some kickboxing moves on youtube and tried to test them with a crackhead outside of Target
>shovel hook only hurt his abs a bit, i.e. punched nothing, it was just a bit uncomfortable for him
>straight punches were usually too predictable and when they did land, they broke three of my knuckles and I couldn't even hold my phone to call the cops after
>kicks were similar to punches but worse because he could get a free single leg and throw me by lifting my leg slightly higher than my hip, which I later found tore a hamstring
>shin kicks damaged my ankles more than his shins
>groin kicks were easy fo avoid simply by not presenting it as a target
>head movement dindu nuffin, if I didn't told him it's a "martial art" move, he would probably think I was just practicing my moves for the disco
Kickboxing only works in mma when the grappling meta makes fighters paranoid of each other's guard game and want to stay tf away just in case they get subbed by some 10th planet black belt, they have gloves so they're not scared of breaking their hands and after a few rounds they resort back to grappling because they're too brain damaged to hit moving targets. Striking also doesn't offer any control compared to grappling. You can't punch someone's lights out in a real fight if he body locks you.

That's why the real street meta are slams, leg grabs and never fighting on concrete. And even if you get knocked down, just doing a technical stand-up will be much more effective than cowering and waiting for the ref to jump in their way.

Anonymous No. 144649

>>144645
>>144317
do you even street karate?

Anonymous No. 144677

>>144317
Absolutely top tier b8. 9/8