Image not available

640x480

76caecb0b1c5062c-....jpg

๐Ÿงต Buying a Honda px-50 could use some price advice

Anonymous No. 143264

this dude is asking 1200 euro for a revved up one. it's registered to be ridden with no license, which means on paper it only goes 25km/h but it goes about 60 to 65. this is a great buy but I feel like the price is a bit excessive I have 0 knowledge of this stuff I just need a fast moped that doesn't require a license.

is it really worth 1k+? I mean it's a fucking 50cc moped from 1980. pretty basic too aside from going a bit faster than it's supposed to go. the thing is it's pretty rare to find one in the "no license class" that goes this fast. so any thoughts?
Any fellow Eurofags can chime in?

I posted this on /o/ but got no helpful replies it's mostly car guys and motorcycle fags who can't' appreciate this type of vehicle so I think it belong in /xs/ also I plan on doing wheelies and off road stuff with it so.

Anonymous No. 143340

>>143264
go to /dbt/ on /o/.
If you're a britcuck the police can actually check if the engine is stock and if it's modded you can get fined or worse... almost all of europe is like that.
Not worth 1k unless you're a collector of these things.
Just get a license and get a 125cc motorcycle. It will be cheaper and way more enjoyable in the long run

Anonymous No. 143402

I would but I'm on a budget and driving exam where I live is like 2 k of 20 hours of practical lessons it's insane. you're basically ride a scooter or take the 1000cc exam to ride a 125

I found some cheaper ones but a lot of them are clocked at 25km/h
I'm looking into buying a restricted one and removing the limiter. I'm not the most handy guy though
any ideas on how easy it is to remove the limiter on one of these?

Anonymous No. 143654

>>143264
Hey I used to ride these kind of bikes all the time. Check out mopedarmy dot com
Yeah that's a good price, these are vintage and they're not making new ones
Honda is a solid brand
Get a helmet.

I've rebuilt and worked on nearly every system of these 50cc bikes like Puch and Tomos. They're fun but be safe.