Image not available

220x220

clapping-butt-ani....gif

๐Ÿงต /bcg/ - Buttcheek Clapping General

Anonymous No. 143849

Buttcheek Clapping General
Clapping Cheeks Edition

This is a general for the discussion and promotion of the EXTREME sport of ass clapping.
Contrary to popular belief, the result, mainly, of the discussion of clapping ANOTHER'S ass cheeks, the spot of buttcheek clapping refers specifically to the solo act of walking with one's ass clapping mightily in the wind.

Outlawed in 47 states.
Ass-clapping safe states:
>Texas butt-clapping free state.
>New York & California require loicenses (59 USD, 1 year permit, background check pending)

Am Canadian, fortunately legalized (previously banned) in Ontario, just finished clapping around the local trails here, preparing for the national championships - I don't think I'll make it obviously, but wanna fucking do my best, and do it for the fun.
Maybe even get a tattoo of the event -right asscheek covered fully, might do on left, or perhaps inner thigh.
Maybe near the taint.

What gear are you using this year, anons?
>tfw $1,500 loadout
How's it clapping, bros?

Anonymous No. 143872

>>143849
Yeah.

Anonymous No. 146176

Some of my mates at the local Kabaddi club have been talking about spinning off into their own Clap collective (underground of course, as the ban is still in effect). What I want to know is, should I go along with them for a bit of cross-training? I really feel like it could help improve my game, but I'm worried about the risks too.

[email protected] No. 146187

SWIM is running an underground clapping circuit around Grand Junction for any CO outlaws..........

Sent from my iPhone 8 via Tapatalk.

Anonymous No. 148081

>>143849
I've been training with resistance bands to be able to spread my cheeks extra wide for a more violent clap.