Image not available

1000x563

neck-crank.jpg

🧵 People who shit on grappling are retards

Anonymous No. 147213

>but it only works under UFC rules
It worked even better in vale tudo
>but it only works against a single opponent
Try to beat two opponents who aren't total retards or much smaller than you with striking.
>but it doesn't work against a knife
Try to outbox a knife user. I guarantee you'll never post any bullshit on the internet again.
>b-but grappling is gay
At least learn some wrestling to be the gay top because otherwise any grappler will make you a gay bottom

Anonymous No. 147214

>My singlet smells like cum and you're angry about it
Cringe

Anonymous No. 147219

Have a style for stand up and a style for lay down. It isnt that hard.

Anonymous No. 147222

It is extremely boring to watch compared to striking and is a bad spectator sport that will never draw the same money or crouds as striking combat sports.

Also your copes are retarded and not worth addressing.

Anonymous No. 147227

>>147222
Point striking is just as boring as stall grappling.

Anonymous No. 147249

>>147213
>Try to beat two opponents who aren't total retards or much smaller than you with striking.
>Try to outbox a knife user. I guarantee you'll never post any bullshit on the internet again.
Both skill issues

Anonymous No. 147256

>>147213
>Try to beat two opponents who aren't total retards or much smaller than you with striking.

Try and beat two opponents who ARE total retards with grappling.

Anonymous No. 147266

>>147222
This is why, from a practical & entertainment point of view, throws & takedowns are better.
>>147213
Cringe. Cope harder fag roller. Only submission grappling I bother with is escapes so I can take the fight back to somewhere I'm comfortable. All your arguments are fucking retarded and don't prove anything wrong.

Anonymous No. 147270

>>147213
No one shits on grappling. Everyone accepts it is essential. We are shitting on submission grappling, there's a difference. Just cause you lust for prolonged male embraces doesn't make it the end all be all solution for grappling.

🗑️ Anonymous No. 149994

,.,,.,,..,,….,…,……,..,…l,l,….,,,.,,..,..

Anonymous No. 150020

>>147213

This is such a fucking stupid point, There are some recorded instances proving that very thing is possible.

You grapple fags are delusional

Anonymous No. 150042

>>147227
This. Everyone says boxing is better spectating but even in the worst grappling, at least you can tell they’re earnestly trying to kill each other once every 30 seconds or so. You watch pro point boxing and it’s 20 seconds of pne guy stalling, followed by 40 seconds of a hug, then a complete reset to neutral before another hug. They’re not even TRYING to punch each other half the time and this hug cycle goes on till literally the match ends.

If both boxers are 100% all in on playing for knockout, boxing is a joy. Literally no one consistently boxes like this anymore though.

Anonymous No. 150130

>>150042
Some mexicans still do but they never make it to the top 10 of their division. Watch low tier mexican fighters and you'll have a blast.

Anonymous No. 150133

>>147266
professional wrestling even exists because people thought wrestling was more entertaining when obviously fake than when done for real