Image not available

774x800

file.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 147954

An Aikido master would easily be able to win a battle again a bear or a lion, because he would be able to redirect the force of the animal's attacks back towards the animal.

Anonymous No. 147955

Anything is possible I guess

Image not available

976x850

file.jpg

Anonymous No. 147956

>>147955
The average Aikido master would be able to catch a bullet out of the air with their teeth.

Image not available

720x346

0D91461B-1F88-4F9....jpg

Anonymous No. 147957

>>147954
An aikido master was once at cafe. It was late in the evening and he had a long day of attempting to impart his wisdom. It was then that a local mma champion had arrived. He cut the long line of people waiting for their nitro lattes and announced his presence to all
>”it is I, champion of 280lb weight division, here to claim a coffee”
He said. The aikido master could only chuckle at his arrogance.
>”something funny to you”
The mma fighter said approaching his table. The frail aikido master of 95 years simply said
“No, be on your way”
The mma fighter grunted then proceeded back to the counter. It was when the fighter ordered a caramel machiato that things changed.
>”what size”
The young, barista asked. The fighter then grabbed her by the collar and roared
>“WHAT SIZE DO YOU THINK A MAN OF MY CALIBER DESERVES!?”
The aikido master chucked again, drawing his attention.
>You again, old man. What size do you think I deserve”
The fighter said.
>”small”
The aikido master replied. The fighter was enraged.
>”and why is that, you bastard”
>”because you are a small man, incapable of choosing battles worth fighting. Your physical size does you no service here”
Just as soon as the aikido master finished speaking the fighter yelled
>”BASTARD”
But he did not remember the events that came afterwords. The aikido master swiftly evaded his sloppy punch and used his leverage against him, tossing him to the floors and draining him of his qi. The mma fighter awoke in the hospital 3 days later only to find the same aikido master waiting.
>so you’re awake
He said.
>are you prepared to learn the true bushido way now?
The mma fighter humbly accepted his offer and is a student of aikido to this day.

Anonymous No. 147959

aikido has nice breakfalls

Anonymous No. 147968

>>147959
noble art of getting thrown all over the place