Image not available

736x414

80f4dd0098d6a8228....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 148455

Any jetsurfers here? I want to get one but am a third worlder who can't empty his entire savings account for a European model. Chinese board Waste of money?

Anonymous No. 148536

>>148455

the hydrofoil kind work better for most applications. I've seen a few out on the lakes here already and honestly they seem pretty dumb. There's only so much fun you can have zooming around on a small body of flat water. If it's that calm a simple paddle board makes more sense.

Anonymous No. 149373

>>148455
It looks cool but they're like $10k and even the gas boards don't last very long. Idk I'm kind of considering it as an alternative to my other pipe dream of buying a jetski, but I think I'd rather just windsurf (never done it) and be one with nature than deal with batteries and chinkshit equipment that breaks.
I was eyeing some of the gas boards on jetsurfusa, doesn't seem to be many options and they all look like shit desu. It seemed gimicky like those portable scuba tanks.

Anonymous No. 151237

>>148455
so fucking gay, you weirdos better stay away from spots where people are surfing, SUPpers get their ass kick for cutting in front of somebody, I cant imagine what they'd do to someone with this kind of shit. Maybe impale them in front of the beach as a warning