Image not available

1080x1920

zoro-hd-crossed-a....jpg

๐Ÿงต Minimizing bruising?

Anonymous No. 149433

Hey guys I have a fight club with my friends where we beat the shit out eachother. It seems though that I get more bruises than my friends which is odd - I do fight less as I am injured from something else but my bruises are literally huge and purple every time, making me look like a junkie.

How do I minimize this? Is it possible to do this with dietary changes/conditioning/excercises?

I've also been told by my folks that I can get blood clots and die from bruising lol but I dont believe it - in any case should I?

Thanks anons. Of course I'll try my best to get hit less lol.

Image not available

750x936

st0y4h16soy31.jpg

Anonymous No. 149477

>>149433
>Hey guys I have a fight club with my friends where we beat the shit out each other.
You are a moron, and you all probably look like idiots.

>How do I minimize this? Is it possible to do this with dietary changes/conditioning/exercises?
Conditioning by exposure. Also, take better care of yourself. Don't go as hard, but practice more. Make sure you can last the fight.
If you're coming away with major damage, make sure it's mostly healed first. If you're coming away with head knocks or joint issues, make sure it's entirely healed before you even consider getting back to it. Recreationally 'beating the shit out of each other' sounds like a great way to give yourself chronic traumatic encephalopathy in ten years. Because when your brain scars, that causes major issues. And the only real way to avoid shit like that, aside from genetics and big muscles, is to have enough skill and experience that you can see the blow coming so it hurts less.

>I've also been told by my folks that I can get blood clots and die from bruising lol but I dont believe it - in any case should I?
You can, but that's generally blood clots entering the brain or carotid. But large bruising can cause issues elsewhere, one potential issue of which is internal blood clots. Those are rare without a pre-existing condition to cause coagulation of the platelets without air exposure, but so is large bruising, and brawling in the back garden while not maintaining your physical health is a good way to get pre-existing conditions.

TL:DR you sound unconditioned, and like your compensating. Instead of recreating "Fight Club", join a proper gym, work on physiotherapy and recovery, and slowly push forwards. You want to burn off steam? Go for a jog, and limit hard sparring to once a week.

Also, mouthguards. The backs of my hands are covered in scars from where people's teeth have cut the skin open while wrestling, and the wounds take ages to close. You don't need gloves, but you need mouthguards.

Anonymous No. 149478

>>149477
You sound like a fag dude holy shit, why does martial arts attract such wet-blankets?

Anonymous No. 149481

>>149478
Show us videos of your fight club. You guys sound so cool.

Anonymous No. 149482

>>149481
I'm not OP I don't have a fight club, I just came here to call you a raging faggot and that you're a loser.

Image not available

828x712

36EE6F57-2D7F-46D....jpg

Anonymous No. 149483

>>149482
But anon Iโ€™m not the one you responded too I just wanted to see cool fight club videos

Anonymous No. 149486

>>149483
Well you're a faggot also.
|>:(

Anonymous No. 149495

>>149433
Go to a real gym and find a proper coach. If you're broke and can't afford to pay for training, ask the owner if you can trade work for training.

In answer to your question, some people just bruise easily. If you go to school and learn how to fight, you'll improve your defense and get hit less often. That will reduce your bruising.

Anonymous No. 149934

>>149478
Actual dude you replied to.
I've dabbled in a lot of different martial arts or combat sports in my time, and met a lot of different types of people.
I also briefly studied medicine, before changing to a Bsci in Biochem and Anat-Physio.
I've met a lot of people that sound like OP, and almost every single one of them was a derivation of over-enthusiastic teenager, compensating for little dog syndrome by being really scrappy, and propping himself up on the fact he gets into fights on the regular with his friends, and takes punishment.
OP really should stop being a fag and go to a proper gym. Make some new friends, learn how to fight, and bruises will stop showing once he gets his conditioning.

Anonymous No. 149941

>>149934
holy shit i dont care lol

Anonymous No. 149961

Use boxing gloves.

Anonymous No. 149962

>>149478
Post body

Anonymous No. 149964

>>149941
Nigga you asked.

Anonymous No. 150934

>>149477
Thank you so much for the honest and helpful replies. We do not hit the head or the groin as we know that shit is fucked up and we can break our fists and brains and have no kids eventually. We usually dont even host it more than once a week so that should be good. Of course accidents have happened and I should improve my health one way or the other. Some guys are actually for real experienced and have done martial arts before and we no longer use this shit to vent, thank fuck, we just use it as a pasttime to get better at fighting when we all can. Thanks lots and idk if ur gonns read this ever agaim ahajahahah I sorta forgot about this post.

Anonymous No. 150967

>>149433
try using gloves and pads instead of just whaling on each other for a while. "fight club" is a short term release, not a long term hobby