Image not available

666x1000

41AP1BqxEbL._AC_U....jpg

๐Ÿงต Systema

Anonymous No. 153250

What do you think of systema? Real or gimmick? Effective or ineffective? Better or worse than krav maga?

Anonymous No. 153253

All the hype of dragon door kettlebells, none of the actual usefulness.

Anonymous No. 153274

Krav Maga is western aikido. Systema is western Tai Chi. So they're both pretty shit, just in different ways. They can both be mined for useful techniques and fundamentals, but at a lot more effort than it would take to just go learn something proper.

Anonymous No. 153297

>>153250
I appreciate Systema for its potential to teach me to keep my mind and breath calm and steady during high physical strain and combat. I'd try it if I could.
Krav Maga isn't bad if you learn as some gun carrying self defense. Drill yourself to not freeze up when shit happens and also train just one very effective move many times. It doesn't turn you into a fighter, it's more like learning an active skill in an rpg game. I've got experience with LEA Krav Maga, stuff like restraining a nigra with knee on head.

Anonymous No. 153878

>>153297
>>153274
I want to learn Krav Maga but the only gym within 50 miles does divides their lessons into ~20 mins of standard workouts and then ~40 mins of actual technique, is it worth it?

Anonymous No. 153963

>>153878
I don't think so. IMO the only time Krav Maga is worth is when they teach it as an extra during some self defense with gun course. Maybe Concealed carry defense course idk how they work or are called in America. Otherwise Krav Maga is just shittier MMA with larping street self defense techniques.

Anonymous No. 153983

>>153250
>What do you think of systema?
it's pretty much just hooks and joint locks not too bad as taichi but definitively not great either