Image not available

700x960

IMG_4527.jpg

🧵 More realistic than MMA

Anonymous No. 155810

https://youtu.be/p7XY8ODQWzc
Easy transitioning from judo and wrestling so why isn't it more popular? MMA is unrealistic because no clothing. You don't get to take your clothes off in a street fight either.

Anonymous No. 155820

Do you have any idea how many nogs rip their shirts off before a fight

Anonymous No. 155843

In Australia no-one under 40 wears clothes for like 3 months of the year.

Anonymous No. 155846

>>155810
MMA isn't supposed to mirror a street fight, no sport should anyway.
What is "unrealistic" in MMA exactly?

Anonymous No. 155863

>>155810
>you can win by points
>you can win with a throw
>headgear and a jacket
Yeah super realistic. This has the be the lowest IQ board.

Anonymous No. 155927

>>155846
>What is "unrealistic" in MMA exactly?
Not wearing clothes. It's the same problem in wrestling, you can only grab a few easily blockable parts, that's why Judo is superior to wrestling and this is coming from someone who always loved wrestling and has older family members in it. The whole fucking thing changes almost completely when you have a jacket on. You can use it for takedowns and you can literally use it to control and even choke. As a wrestler I always loved Judo and to my understanding Kano took quite many techniques from wrestling.
https://youtu.be/cMLzQD6o4Ts

Watch some good quality Olympic wrestling and you'll notice how the matches are basically just stalling and stalling because there is nothing to grab from, at that level, especially in GR.
Now watch good quality Olympic Judo and you'll notice the problem with stalling is almost completely gone. Ridiculous amount of options in Judo compared to wrestling.
https://youtu.be/p2GoHX3lnWc
I have also wrestled with good judokas and even without their judogi they are very good wrestlers. This combat sambo looks very interesting too although I'm not into hurting people.

Anonymous No. 155932

>>155810
I know BJJ attracts homos but jfc, the dude in that video is gay as fuck.

Anonymous No. 155936

>>155932
Damn bro you're onto something. All the girls quit BJJ.

Anonymous No. 155941

Kudo is better.

Anonymous No. 155977

>>155810
Dude, I live in Florida.
Ain't nobody wearing all that shit while fixing to fight down here.
MMA attire is very realistic to what I am most likely to encounter only with the lack of shoes/flipflops.

Anonymous No. 156075

>>155977
Florida. Almost like the rest of the world.

Anonymous No. 156076

>>155941
OP says Almost. Why aren't you in Ukraine yet?

Anonymous No. 156098

If MMA was meant to mirror a street fight then all the participants would be required to be high or drunk for each and every fight and they'd be encouraged to fuck each other's girlfriends/wives.

Anonymous No. 156156

>>155927
Judo relies on many techniques on something you don't get to choose, which is the clothes of your opponent. Most drunkards take their shirts.off before a fight cause everyone and their mother knows they are a grappling disadvantage.

Anonymous No. 156231

>>156156
>Judo relies on many techniques on something you don't get to choose, which is the clothes of your opponent
Over under grip. Problem solved. 90% of judo techniques have a no go variant.
>Most drunkards take their shirts
No they don’t you tard. Unless you’re at a beach or having an organized fight with some guy at a basketball court most people are going to keep their clothes on because the “we’re just talking” to “now I’m fighting” phase happens pretty quickly with drunks.
>cause everyone and their mother knows they are a grappling disadvantage.
yeah dude your average bar brawler is really thinking tactics while 8 pints deep and windmilling their arms. Get a grip.

Anonymous No. 156233

>>156231
Lotta grass stains here.