Image not available

768x1024

IMG_1742.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 157330

Imagine if he was 6’3… Mike Tyson is the best fighter the world has ever seen.

Anonymous No. 157332

Peekaboo probably wouldn't have worked out so well. At least until the giants started coming around.

Image not available

2327x3491

_methode_times_pr....jpg

Anonymous No. 157335

>whipping jabs you in your path

Anonymous No. 157337

>>157330
What about 7'0 Rocky Marciano?

Anonymous No. 159583

>>157330
He was knocked out by his sparring partner. He knocked out and lost to Buster Douglas at the height of his career. He lost to Evander Hollyfied and Lennox Lewis and was knocked out by both. He beat a number of average fighters. Good marketing but not the best of fighters.

Anonymous No. 159648

>>159583
Knocked down by his sparring partner not knocked out. He was never the same after the Michael Spinks fight so you can’t call Buster Douglas his prime. And he had a 4 year gap of no fighting at all before his fights with Evander and Lennox.

Anonymous No. 159985

>>157330
doubt he'd be as fast

Anonymous No. 160242

>>157330
He will be a terrible fighter, peek a boo work for shorter fighters

Anonymous No. 161253

>>159648
>Knocked down by his sparring partner not knocked out
Watch the vid of the sparring session, he was "out" in that he was not able to continue. You can be knocked out and still able to stand and move around but you are not conscious of what is going on you only act by reflex. If Tyson continued sparring he would have been floored again easily. I knew a guy who was knocked "out" from a motorcycle crash. I drove him home - took about an hour. 45 minutes in to the drive he asked me how he got into my car and why was he in my car even though his eyes were open and he was looking normal for 45 minutes. He said he just suddenly "woke up" and he was in my car and were driving. He did not remember anything before that.

Anonymous No. 161659

>>157330
Tyson was something special. Even as someone who doesn't understand fighting at all, you can totally see there's something about the way he moves, the way he charges every punch and lands them at such speed that he somehow doesn't leave himself wide open at all, that this guy is next level, somehow more than human. Just the speed alone.

Anonymous No. 161664

>>157330
No you retard, his entire style was based around his short height.